Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
User avatar
HikesInGeologicTime
Posts: 721
Joined: 10/28/2016
14ers: 58  11  18 
13ers: 69 3 11
Trip Reports (57)
 

Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Post by HikesInGeologicTime »

With summer drawing to a close, the end of September is a perfect time to meet in person and discuss plans for autumn and get stoked for winter (or maybe it’s just us skiers/snowboarders already looking forward to snowier times?).

Where: Baere Brewing, 320 N. Broadway, Unit E
When: Tuesday, September 30th, 6-8 PM (they close at 8 on Tuesdays, but this close to the Fall Gathering, I figure any particularly lively discussions can be resumed that weekend :P )

Parking out front, pizza in the venue, Chinese next door, not to mention how many other food options are available along Broadway. Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it!
"I'm not selling drugs, dude. Drugs sell themselves. I'm selling stoke!"
- Guy at the table next to mine at Alta's Slopeside Cafe, in what I can't help but selfishly hope were (will be?) his verbatim words to the arresting officer(s)
User avatar
MaryinColorado
Posts: 307
Joined: 10/1/2016
14ers: 50  4 
13ers: 62 4
Trip Reports (26)
 

Re: Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Post by MaryinColorado »

Can confirm, it's just skiers/snowboarders. ;-) I need more time, Captain!
User avatar
HikesInGeologicTime
Posts: 721
Joined: 10/28/2016
14ers: 58  11  18 
13ers: 69 3 11
Trip Reports (57)
 

Re: Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Post by HikesInGeologicTime »

MaryinColorado wrote: ↑Tue Sep 09, 2025 9:05 pm Can confirm, it's just skiers/snowboarders. ;-) I need more time, Captain!
Seems like the news outlets already talking about ski resort openings and the weather forecasts up high for the coming days are on my side! :-D
"I'm not selling drugs, dude. Drugs sell themselves. I'm selling stoke!"
- Guy at the table next to mine at Alta's Slopeside Cafe, in what I can't help but selfishly hope were (will be?) his verbatim words to the arresting officer(s)
User avatar
HikesInGeologicTime
Posts: 721
Joined: 10/28/2016
14ers: 58  11  18 
13ers: 69 3 11
Trip Reports (57)
 

Re: Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Post by HikesInGeologicTime »

Bump for next week!
"I'm not selling drugs, dude. Drugs sell themselves. I'm selling stoke!"
- Guy at the table next to mine at Alta's Slopeside Cafe, in what I can't help but selfishly hope were (will be?) his verbatim words to the arresting officer(s)
User avatar
HikesInGeologicTime
Posts: 721
Joined: 10/28/2016
14ers: 58  11  18 
13ers: 69 3 11
Trip Reports (57)
 

Re: Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Post by HikesInGeologicTime »

Tomorrow!
"I'm not selling drugs, dude. Drugs sell themselves. I'm selling stoke!"
- Guy at the table next to mine at Alta's Slopeside Cafe, in what I can't help but selfishly hope were (will be?) his verbatim words to the arresting officer(s)
User avatar
HikesInGeologicTime
Posts: 721
Joined: 10/28/2016
14ers: 58  11  18 
13ers: 69 3 11
Trip Reports (57)
 

Re: Sept. Denver Happy Hour - 9/30, Baere Brewing

Post by HikesInGeologicTime »

We have the corner on the right side as you enter, and I have been told we can spread out from there as needed. I have my sign (cardboard, of course) and am once wearing my “uniform” of 14er-themed shirt and socks, and those of you who know fellow hosts Enrique and Wag can look for them as well.
"I'm not selling drugs, dude. Drugs sell themselves. I'm selling stoke!"
- Guy at the table next to mine at Alta's Slopeside Cafe, in what I can't help but selfishly hope were (will be?) his verbatim words to the arresting officer(s)