Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Easy 13er around Durango

Colorado 13er questions, conditions, and other info should be posted here. Also includes topics related to 13ers.com. 13er Trip Reports

Re: Easy 13er around Durango

Postby HULKHIKEGOOD » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 am

Thanks for all the suggestions, and it looks like we will be more near the Silverton area afterall. Maybe I am not looking hard enough but I am having trouble finding information on how to get to these peaks, any idea on where to look? Thanks!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."- Philippians 4:13

Postby Presto » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 am

As if none of us have ever come back with a cool, quasi-epic story instead of being victim to tragic rockfall, a fatal stumble, a heart attack, an embolism, a lightning strike, a bear attack, collapsing cornice, some psycho with an axe, a falling tree, carbon monoxide, even falling asleep at the wheel getting to a mountain. If you can't accept the fact that sometimes "s**t happens", then you live with the illusion that your epic genius and profound wilderness intelligence has put you in total and complete control of yourself, your partners, and the mountain. How mystified you'll be when "s**t happens" to you! - FM

Postby HULKHIKEGOOD » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 am

Awesome! Thanks for those links! I really enjoy reading the words "gentle" and "grassy" in trip reports, makes my knees feel good!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."- Philippians 4:13

Postby GeorgiaTyler » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 am

hey thanks for those trip reports, just put some of these on my short list for this summer.

Previous