Nikon D3000 on sale

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
zoriloco
14ers: 18  1 
Trip Reports (16)

Nikon D3000 on sale

Post by zoriloco »

Just got back from Sears on west colfax and found some great little cameras on sale. Just figured since you all provided me with great info I would share the info I had.

They had one Nikon D3000 with one lense included for $399.00 it was a display model but it had full warranty included. I ended up buying a D3100 for $419.00 Lens included.

Just thought I would share the info since original price was $699.00
livetothemax96
14ers: 10  5  3 
13ers: 14 2 1
Trip Reports (1)

Re: Nikon D3000 on sale

Post by livetothemax96 »

I only have one word to say; Canon :wink:

jk

Thanks for sharing
whats life unless you live it?