LOCATED IN WESTMINSTER COLORADO.
We have LOVED this 4Runner (our favorite car ever), but had the opportunity to buy a 2008 (same body, almost identical car) with lower miles. I think this one we are selling fits the criteria I looked for when with a 4runner: 100% Colorado ownership, no accidents, a history of excellent maintenance and virtually all service records, and it's not being "flipped" (I'm a real owner who has put time and care to maintain the SUV). It's gotten me to several "4"rated trailheads with no issue, as well as a number of easier forest service roads. My wife and I have slept in the back many nights - it really is perfect for that.
Details on the car are below - if you would like to check it out, please plan on wearing a mask (I'm high risk personally). If you would like to buy it --*cash only*, first come first serve. I'd prefer you to come to come my way, though I'm open to meeting at a public place.
-I bought this 2005 4Runner SR5 4WD V6 in Titanium Metallic (Silver) in February 2017 from the technical 2nd owner, but he had been the only driver; his father was the first owner and eventually transferred it to him. I have *loved* it, and have used as my daily driver for work, for our family car, for our road trips all around Colorado/Utah/Wyoming/Grand Canyon/etc, and weekend adventures. We have done whatever is necessary to make it safe, reliable, and fun to drive.
- 236,035 miles.
- It has been a 100% Colorado car its entire history.
- I have a large stack of virtually all service records from the original owner and myself.
- I have both keys & fobs and a valet key. (I replaced both fob housings a couple years ago)
- No accidents, though plenty of Colorado racing stripes (scuffs from branches), scratches on fenders, etc. Interior is in good used condition, with no tears but has been used as a family car (we used it with our toddlers with seat covers and upgraded floormats, but also didn't baby it), to sleep in, etc. I'll try and make the condition clear in the photos.
- Notable repairs since I've owned it include the list below with records. Basically, given our road trips etc. I regularly ask the mechanic to do a full inspection regularly and do whatever shows up to stay safe:
Yokohama Geolander 2017, one replaced after a puncture in 2019 (also can include 4 Touring tires only 6 months of wear on them, one is currently installed as a full size spare)
Alternator drive belt 2017
Cv boot 2017 (full disclosure, I can't find this receipt)
Valve cover gasket 2017
Headlight restoration 2019
Stabilizer bar, links & bushings 2019
Rear brake rotors and pads 2019
Radiator hose 2019
Side Rails 2020 (did this myself, so no receipt)
- I added an aux-in interface (the 2005 SR5 didn't originally have one) and a bluetooth adapter, which I'm happy to include. Everything is still stock, it just is a wire in the center console, a bluetooth "button".
720.282.9502, asking $8000 cash OBO.
My Forum Profile (PM and Email Links)
Photos (click for slideshow):