Fort Collins Happy Hour!!! Weds, May 15 -7pm. Town Pump.

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
AndrewJCraigie
14ers: 36  12 
13ers: 20 3
Trip Reports (0)

Fort Collins Happy Hour!!! Weds, May 15 -7pm. Town Pump.

Post by AndrewJCraigie »

Hey y'all - join us in Fort Collins for our next happy hour! Wednesday, May 15 - 7pm at the Town Pump (124 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524)

Drinks tasty bevs in a historic bar, talk about mountains, and meet some like-minded folks.

Come if you've never been and wanted to! Come if you've been before! Or don't come and stay home and argue in the "Colorado Wolves Reintroduction" thread!

-Andrew
AndrewJCraigie
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Fort Collins Happy Hour!!! Weds, May 15 -7pm. Town Pump.

Post by AndrewJCraigie »

This Wednesday!
AndrewJCraigie
Trip Reports (0)

Post by AndrewJCraigie »

Tonight!
AndrewJCraigie
Trip Reports (0)

Post by AndrewJCraigie »

If you haven't been before, you can look for me - tall guy wearing a pale blue shirt w/ a hiker on it.
The bar is a bit small and I have no idea how many will show-up, so we can always head to a bigger nearby bar if things get a bit too cramped (Trailhead?)
jeffmpls
14ers: 58 
13ers: 52
Trip Reports (2)

Post by jeffmpls »

I can make it. I'm the old guy with a black Neil Young hat.
greenonion
14ers: 50  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by greenonion »

jeffmpls wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:40 pm I can make it. I'm the old guy with a black Neil Young hat.
Dammit. This morning I canceled my trip to the Foco HH for other reasons, from SLC. HAD I KNOWN that an old guy with a black Neil Young hat was gonna be there, well, I’d be there now
greenonion
14ers: 50  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by greenonion »

greenonion wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 5:22 pm
jeffmpls wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:40 pm I can make it. I'm the old guy with a black Neil Young hat.
Dammit. This morning I canceled my trip to the Foco HH for other reasons, from SLC. HAD I KNOWN that an old guy with a black Neil Young hat was gonna be there, well, I’d be there now
Not kidding btw :-D