Culebra Reservation (be my hero please)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Decenzo6
14ers: 56

Culebra Reservation (be my hero please)

Post by Decenzo6 »

Definitely a long shot but I am at 56/58 with Snowmass intending on being my last. I had to cancel my Culebra trip recently due to work and am now unable to get a reservation as they are booked. I am currently on their wait list, but don’t want to leave my fate in that chance. Therefore, if there is anyone needing to cancel theirs in the upcoming weekends, or that has ample time before needing to do Culebra and willing to do me the biggest solid of all time, I will not only reimburse you for the reservation but also pay for your new reservation whenever that ends up being. I was unable to do Culebra last year before reservations closed due to being mission essential at work during COVID. Really bummed right now but just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. Hoping for a miracle but regardless, happy hiking/climbing everyone.
ajg1
14ers: List not added

Re: Culebra Reservation (be my hero please)

Post by ajg1 »

sorry don't have heroic offer of exchange here, just more of a general question on reservation system and numbers of folks it allows; do you/anyone following know how many people get on the mountain on any given climbing day? good luck amigo, hope you get to go soon.
Snow_Dog_frassati
14ers: 58 2 5
13ers: 74 5

Post by Snow_Dog_frassati »

ajg1 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:41 am sorry don't have heroic offer of exchange here, just more of a general question on reservation system and numbers of folks it allows; do you/anyone following know how many people get on the mountain on any given climbing day? good luck amigo, hope you get to go soon.
I *think* they do a maximum of 10 climbers per day.
"A good decision yesterday doesn't absolve me from a bad decision today"
chestnutski
14ers: List not added

Post by chestnutski »

When I climbed Culebra last July there were 23 climbers on the mountain. There was some reservation mixup and Carlos let 3 extra climbers that day.
SchralpTheGnar
14ers: 51 49 1
13ers: 28 21
Trip Reports (20)

Post by SchralpTheGnar »

Is there an app yet for climbing reservations/ campground reservations like stubhub yet? I would imagine that market is only going to increase, if not anyone want to fund me as a start up?