Gone?? "Meet the Colorado girl who hikes 14ers in high heels!

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
sigepnader
14ers: 22 
13ers: 52 1
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Gone?? "Meet the Colorado girl who hikes 14ers in high heels!

Post by sigepnader »

ezabielski wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 am People on this website are, generally, under the delusion that their opinions matter.

I didn’t realize that was just here on this site....

How long does this tread stay up before Bill locks it??
12ersRule
14ers: 58 
13ers: 157
Trip Reports (4)

Post by 12ersRule »

sigepnader wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 pm How long does this tread stay up before Bill locks it??
Generally, if he sees 3 sigepnader posts on it, it raises a red flag, and he goes and checks it out.
myfeetrock
14ers: 37  1 
13ers: 12
Trip Reports (0)

Post by myfeetrock »

I never got a reply to my "stairway to heaven" comment...............
shays_days
14ers: 13  3 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by shays_days »

myfeetrock wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:39 pm I never got a reply to my "stairway to heaven" comment...............
I’ll reply to this one for you.

There.
sigepnader
14ers: 22 
13ers: 52 1
Trip Reports (0)

Post by sigepnader »

12ersRule wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:26 pm
sigepnader wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 pm How long does this tread stay up before Bill locks it??
Generally, if he sees 3 sigepnader posts on it, it raises a red flag, and he goes and checks it out.
Glad I can contribute. 👍🏼

I just want Bill’s attention. Gotta keep him on his toes.
cedica
Trip Reports (0)

Post by cedica »

Asking for a friend, are there any dominatrices on or around 14ers.com? They would give whole new meaning to "type 2 fun" expression.
Ptglhs
14ers: 58  8 
13ers: 86 3
Trip Reports (4)

Post by Ptglhs »

cedica wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:07 pm Asking for a friend, are there any dominatrices on or around 14ers.com? They would give whole new meaning to "type 2 fun" expression.
Male or female or transsexual Doms? Orientation preferred? If you're going to be cruising for a fetish, be specific.
bergsteigen
14ers: 58  52  18 
13ers: 538 100 12
Trip Reports (237)

Post by bergsteigen »

Dead :lol:

(Thanks, I needed that)
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." - Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)
Your knees only get so many bumps in life, don't waste them on moguls!
“No athlete is truly tested until they’ve stared an injury in the face and come out on the other side stronger than ever” -anonymous

http://otinasadventures.com @otina
Ivar
14ers: 58  3  3 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Ivar »

rijaca wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:09 am
shays_days wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:02 am I can’t stand people who think hiking is a noble and serious pursuit that deserves to be honored :roll: It’s a completely arbitrary and selfish sport that benefits no one but yourself. We do it because it’s fun and we enjoy it, it’s no more important than baseball or drawing or guitar or underwater basket weaving. Pretty self centered to call someone having fun with your hobby in their own way a mockery of the hobby lol.
:thumbup:

Met some random guy on top of Torreys a couple 4th of Julys ago. He was grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for all the other peeps...

GrillingonTorreys.small.jpg
Well expressed. Here is another example of self-expression (of course part of my vision of heaven): a pony keg near the top of Mt Princeton several years ago. A small group was doing this as a fund raiser for a friend. They were generous at the top (though I insisted I help carry it up, to ensure deliverance at the summit!).
Attachments
Near summit of Mt Princeton
Near summit of Mt Princeton
IMG_2098-small.jpg (204.06 KiB) Viewed 2146 times