I was planning on Bel/Ox tomorrow (Friday), but it seems Mother Nature decided to give me the middle finger. I'd still consider it for Saturday if the TH is accessible, which sounds kind of iffy to me. Depends on the snow totals I guess. Also considering Yale, Pikes, a few others. Saturday looks cold, but with calm wind it shouldn't be too bad.
“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe
"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper