Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Post Reply
teamdonkey
Posts: 138
Joined: 8/29/2018
14ers: 28 1
13ers: 18 1

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by teamdonkey » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:35 pm

If Bill is taking requests, I wouldn't say no to a pizza
User avatar
Trotter
Posts: 1062
Joined: 6/5/2013
14ers: 53 5
13ers: 179 2 12
Trip Reports (13)

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by Trotter » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:41 pm

more female nudity!
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. -Nelson Mandela
Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called Ego. -Nietzsche
NathanRL
Posts: 54
Joined: 7/5/2018
14ers: 30 1 1
13ers: 15

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by NathanRL » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:09 am

The checklist buttons don't work for me (on Windows, across browsers). So if I'm at https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/usrpeaks ... &usernum=3, and I click the CO 200 Highest button, nothing happens. Fortunately I'm clever enough to manipulate the url to https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/usrpeaks ... &usernum=3, but, you know, it'd be cool if the buttons worked.
User avatar
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
Posts: 6257
Joined: 7/26/2004
14ers: 58 46 22
13ers: 167 55 45
Trip Reports (7)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by BillMiddlebrook » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:20 am

NathanRL wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:09 am
The checklist buttons don't work for me (on Windows, across browsers). So if I'm at https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/usrpeaks ... &usernum=3, and I click the CO 200 Highest button, nothing happens. Fortunately I'm clever enough to manipulate the url to https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/usrpeaks ... &usernum=3, but, you know, it'd be cool if the buttons worked.
It's part of the selection criteria, which is then executed by clicking the orange "View List" button. Select criteria, press button...
User avatar
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
Posts: 6257
Joined: 7/26/2004
14ers: 58 46 22
13ers: 167 55 45
Trip Reports (7)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by BillMiddlebrook » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:22 am

d_baker wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:15 pm
Does anyone think Bill will respond or just ignore? :lol:
Bill is elk hunting! I'll get back to my whiteboard in a week or so, or so.
NathanRL
Posts: 54
Joined: 7/5/2018
14ers: 30 1 1
13ers: 15

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by NathanRL » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:27 am

BillMiddlebrook wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:20 am
NathanRL wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:09 am
The checklist buttons don't work for me (on Windows, across browsers). So if I'm at https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/usrpeaks ... &usernum=3, and I click the CO 200 Highest button, nothing happens. Fortunately I'm clever enough to manipulate the url to https://www.14ers.com/php14ers/usrpeaks ... &usernum=3, but, you know, it'd be cool if the buttons worked.
It's part of the selection criteria, which is then executed by clicking the orange "View List" button. Select criteria, press button...
Haha, wow, my bad. I swear I'd tried that 10 times without figuring it out. Good luck with the elk (unless you're hunting peaks in the Elk Range, in which case good luck with the Elk).
User avatar
stephakett
Posts: 785
Joined: 5/30/2014
14ers: 28
13ers: 34
Trip Reports (1)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by stephakett » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:53 am

angry wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:03 pm
Please also add a list of Class 5 routes completed.
14er route completion lists please!
“My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.” (Aldous Huxley)
User avatar
CaptCO
Posts: 1769
Joined: 7/14/2019
14ers: 58 14
13ers: 45 1
Trip Reports (5)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by CaptCO » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:20 pm

Videos for condition report.
"It's a thing if you want it to be a thing. What others think of something is irrelevant." -OldSchool

Proof is in the progress, patience is essence; I’m crazy as a fox

"The future no longer belongs to my generation"

DM @Capt_Alec for nudes
User avatar
ellenmseb
Posts: 81
Joined: 5/11/2020
14ers: 49 1
13ers: 19 2
Trip Reports (6)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by ellenmseb » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:24 pm

Bill, please implement an auto-sync feature between the peak lists on LoJ, summitpost, peakbagger, 14ers.com, and tinder profile. /s

signed,
a software engineer who can empathize with huge backlogs of infeasible feature requests.
User avatar
d_baker
Posts: 2732
Joined: 11/18/2007
14ers: 58 15
13ers: 277 9
Trip Reports (57)

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by d_baker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:27 pm

ellenmseb wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:24 pm
Bill, please implement an auto-sync feature between the peak lists on LoJ, summitpost, peakbagger, 14ers.com, and tinder profile.
:lol:
User avatar
bergsteigen
Posts: 2359
Joined: 6/14/2008
14ers: 58 52 18
13ers: 519 100 18
Trip Reports (233)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by bergsteigen » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:29 pm

ellenmseb wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:24 pm
Bill, please implement an auto-sync feature between the peak lists on LoJ, summitpost, peakbagger, 14ers.com, and tinder profile. /s

signed,
a software engineer who can empathize with huge backlogs of infeasible feature requests.
That’s now called a User Story... :barf:

I wasted 2 weeks of my life on that statement alone.
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." - Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)
Your knees only get so many bumps in life, don't waste them on moguls!
“No athlete is truly tested until they’ve stared an injury in the face and come out on the other side stronger than ever” -anonymous

http://otinasadventures.com @otina
User avatar
justiner
Posts: 3444
Joined: 8/28/2010
14ers: 58 4
13ers: 138
Trip Reports (26)
Contact:

Re: Bill's Whiteboard: suggestions/petitions/etc

Post by justiner » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:46 pm

Oh com'on that's like 5 story points, nbd.
Post Reply