Weekday partners

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
schumi248
14ers: 16
13ers: 5

Weekday partners

Post by schumi248 »

I’m usually off Monday-Wednesday, and am looking for people interested in the following, right now to build up to bigger:
Handies
Red cloud/sunshine
Sherman/Sheridan/peerless/horseshoe
Most of the sawatch

I want to do longs by the end of summer with my eyes set on Kilimanjaro this fall or Everest base camp. I might be shifting to Sunday-Tuesday later this summer. Would be a plus if you drive a 4x4 vehicle for some THs. Of course, I’d have gas money or buy lunch afterwards, or something.
BigfootUSAF
14ers: 24
13ers: 6

Re: Weekday partners

Post by BigfootUSAF »

I'm interested! I do have a 4x4 (Colorado ZR2). I need to do Handies/Recloud/Sunshine. Sawatch wise I need Tab, Oxford, Columbia, Holy Cross. I'm getting back in shape.....so not speedy yet, but by end of summer I can keep up if you are a fast dude. I'm out of CoS
Omatt89
14ers: List not added

Post by Omatt89 »

Hike Wednesday s. Tomorrow? 4439008741
BigfootUSAF
14ers: 24
13ers: 6

Post by BigfootUSAF »

Can't this Wednesday, but next week yes
schumi248

Post by schumi248 »

BigfootUSAF wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:13 pm Can't this Wednesday, but next week yes
I am free next Tuesday or Wednesday. Judging by your climb times, I am slower than you, just to let you know. What were you thinking of?? If the new trail on Columbia is ready, I’d be up for that.
Boesman

Post by Boesman »

I'd love to join any weekday missions that are within a few hours drive of Boulder.

Please keep me in the loop: rickkotze (at) gmail (dot) com -OR- 410-703-six two six six
benmangelsdorf
14ers: 17 5
13ers: 21 1

Post by benmangelsdorf »

I live in Boulder and more or less set my own schedule during the week, so I could definitely be down for some weekday missions! Would be great to link up with some of ya'll. :mrgreen:
Boesman

Post by Boesman »

I'll send you a DM Ben!
schumi248

Post by schumi248 »

benmangelsdorf wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:58 pm I live in Boulder and more or less set my own schedule during the week, so I could definitely be down for some weekday missions! Would be great to link up with some of ya'll. :mrgreen:
Is your checklist current?? I’m looking at Sherman/Sheridan/peerless/horseshoe combo on Sunday, and driving to handies on Monday, hiking Tuesday.