ISO Cielo Vista/culebra extra space-ANY DATE

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Boggy B
14ers: 58 7
13ers: 767 100
Trip Reports (39)

Re: ISO Cielo Vista/culebra extra space-ANY DATE

Post by Boggy B »

Nothing has changed. That case exercised a clause related to willful failure to guard against a known dangerous condition. There's a whole other thread somewhere about it. I don't think it applies to situations where the activity itself (i.e. hiking up a mountain, or ice climbing) involves risks that cannot be reasonably mitigated by the landowner, in contrast with, say, nosediving into a collapsed man-made culvert on a posted bike path.
larkinrx2
14ers: 35
13ers: 6

Re: ISO Cielo Vista/culebra extra space-ANY DATE

Post by larkinrx2 »

my answer would be to join an already formed group

my group had a "ghost" climber, we didnt figure it out until looking at the photos at the end since everyone just shows up at climb time
ranch hand wondered why extry $150 was in the pot and we just wrote it off as a tip.......
What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - That's all I need the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair and I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[Shithead growls at him]
I don't need my dog.