SikYou wrote:Any plans to delay this trip on the account of no (very little) snow and none forecasted for the week?
I think we'll get some snow on the western slope Tuesday and Tuesday night; might get some over Quandary as well.
No plans to cancel if no snow. Assume everyone has pretty much made plans.
Last year was cold and windy. This Saturday actually looks pretty nice. I'll take it!