September Boulder County Happy Hour!

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
RyGuy
14ers: 58 34
13ers: 201 7
Trip Reports (1)

September Boulder County Happy Hour!

Post by RyGuy »

Come share a drink with other mountain-minded folks at the monthly Boulder County 14ers.com Happy Hour!

This month we are at Sanitas Brewing in Boulder! They have a good beer selection and I am hoping we can take advantage of the deck on the south side if it’s nice out. It’s right off CO-157 (Foothills Highway) and Pearl Street for folks making the trek from the Denver area as well as a Taco truck for dinner/snacks.

Where: Sanitas Brewing, 3550 Frontier Ave. Unit A - Boulder, Colorado 80301

When: Thursday, September 23rd, 2021. 6PM-9PM

Why: Because why the heck not?

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones!

-Ryan

Directions: https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Sanita ... d40.021396
"Climbing mountains is the only thing I know that combines the best of the physical, spiritual, and emotional world all rolled into one." -Steve Gladbach
RyGuy
Trip Reports (1)

Re: September Boulder County Happy Hour!

Post by RyGuy »

Day of BUMP!
"Climbing mountains is the only thing I know that combines the best of the physical, spiritual, and emotional world all rolled into one." -Steve Gladbach
RyGuy
Trip Reports (1)

Re: September Boulder County Happy Hour!

Post by RyGuy »

Hey folks! I have a couple picnic tables on the outside patio (ground level) towards the west end near the firepit. Also, apparently masks are required inside the building, but not outside.