Cyber Monday Deals

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Andymcp1
14ers: 46  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Cyber Monday Deals

Post by Andymcp1 »

Anyone been looking into good deals for hiking/climbing gear on Cyber Monday? If so share your finds or good deals and post the link!
dpage
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 28 3
Trip Reports (1)

Re: Cyber Monday Deals

Post by dpage »

http://www.ems.com/40-50%25-off-osprey- ... ers-osprey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
spiderman
14ers: 58  3 
13ers: 27
Trip Reports (1)

Post by spiderman »

Sierra Trading Post used to have such great Cyber Monday deals. They haven't been the same since TJ Max bought them out. They do have an extra 25% coupon + free shipping for items that are already 30-60% discounted. This is not as amazing as previous deals like an extra 40% off. Nevertheless STP is my go-to place for gear shopping. Please use the link under the "SHOP" menu so 14ers.com can get their well-deserved kickback.
TallGrass
13ers: 26
Trip Reports (0)

Post by TallGrass »

Black Diamond has free shipping through Dec 12 and still takes the 20%-off code for Outlet items.
pgunnz
Trip Reports (0)

Post by pgunnz »

Moosejaw has 50% back in rewards (5x rewards) on most full price items and you still get 5x on sale items too the base percentage just goes down to 12.5% back.
polar
14ers: 2 
Trip Reports (1)

Post by polar »

Not exactly a "cyber Monday" deal since you have to go to the store to pick it up, but STP in Greenwood Village has the Arc'teryx Atom AR hooded jacket for $150. It's a pretty nice insulated jacket for that short break above treeline or for someone who hikes cold.
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/arcter ... co~l~19%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They also have the Rab Ascent down jacket for $140, which seems like a really good belay jacket for the price. It has two way zipper (to me a must on a belay jacket), a massive helmet compatible hood (which is removable), and feels really warm. It uses 650 fill-power down, so a bit bulky and heavy. But thin and light is not what I look for in a belay jacket. I would've bought this jacket in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a similar OR down jacket.
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/rab-as ... -ascent%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Getting to the bottom, OPTIONAL. Getting to the top, MANDATORY!" - The Wisest Trail Sign