Page 57 of 58

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:52 pm
by j babu
The online mountain-resources sold me, but the epic threads keep me coming back! The Baron may be gone, and Cheeseburglar truant, but there's always another kook who wants to do it in the limelight!

14ers.com, you're always there for me whenever there's work to avoid!

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:54 pm
by highpilgrim
j babu wrote:The Baron may be gone, and Cheeseburglar truant, but there's always another kook who wants to do it in the limelight!
Neither the Baron nor the Cheeseburglar were "kooks wanting to do it in the limelight". Both were/are funny and provocative at times, but not self-serving attention whores intent only on self-aggrandizement and money grubbing.

There is no connection between the three.

JK is in a bush league of his own.

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:09 pm
by SnowAlien
Forget the East Coast gapers, I think we need to start posting photos of really good skiers, like this one from Vail.

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:04 pm
by j babu
highpilgrim wrote:
j babu wrote:The Baron may be gone, and Cheeseburglar truant, but there's always another kook who wants to do it in the limelight!
Neither the Baron nor the Cheeseburglar were "kooks wanting to do it in the limelight". Both were/are funny and provocative at times, but not self-serving attention whores intent only on self-aggrandizement and money grubbing.

There is no connection between the three.

JK is in a bush league of his own.
wasn't trying to say B and C are like JK at all, other than the lively content provided

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:21 pm
by BillMiddlebrook
The guy is still trying to claim that he skied all of the CO 14ers. Since he blocked me, I had to use my secret Instagram account to get this juicy info :twisted: ...
saywhat.jpg
saywhat.jpg (206.62 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:30 pm
by KansanClimber
hahaha "Say what"

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:32 pm
by benlen
Hasn't JK claimed that, outside of his record attempt, he has skied some of the 14ers that he missed or wasn't able to fully ski this season? Or am I mistaken?

If not, it's time to get Davenport and Mahon on the line again to play offense.

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:33 pm
by 12ersRule
BillMiddlebrook wrote: Since he blocked me, I had to use my secret Instagram account to get this juicy info :twisted: ...
:-k

@Tallgrass???

[-o<

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:38 pm
by BillMiddlebrook
Ok, now that is funny

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:41 pm
by benlen
jk_jomah.jpg
jk_jomah.jpg (91.37 KiB) Viewed 2205 times

Now this is rich––whoever suggested JK should ski with jomah clearly hasn't seen this topic! Or maybe they have?

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:44 pm
by 12ersRule
BillMiddlebrook wrote:Ok, now that is funny

Monster5 wrote:The greatest prank Middlebrook could ever pull on this forum would be to admit tallgrass is his troll account.

http://www.14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 22#p605597" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: JK's 2016 Ski Project

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:57 pm
by mojah
benlen wrote:
jk_jomah.jpg

Now this is rich––whoever suggested JK should ski with jomah clearly hasn't seen this topic! Or maybe they have?
Yeah I saw that a couple weeks ago, and I chuckled a bit. I'll ski/climb with anyone at least once, but I may have burned that bridge :P