"Are you talking to ME?" - Robert DeNiro
AzScott
14ers: 58 
13ers: 17
Trip Reports (3)

Post by AzScott »

Speaking of guns, you should check out my rippling biceps. :D

luckylab:

Mi amigo Talus no puede entenderte...pues, el me dijo (damn, no accents...just pretend there's one on the first e in el and o in dijo)

Donde esta la crema? Me gusta mucho!!!
jfox
14ers: 9 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by jfox »

Wow! 327 posts and this thread is all over the place! I think it's time that Timmy wrote up another summary like he did for the 'John Denver' thread! :lol:
fleetmack
14ers: 39 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (22)

Post by fleetmack »

so, anyone see any good movies lately?

:lol:
"Cynicism and ill-humored opinion have built a stronghold called the message board. Sweet mother of God, see a f***ing shrink, people."
--Corey Taylor
jfox
Trip Reports (0)

Post by jfox »

fleetmack wrote:so, anyone see any good movies lately?

:lol:
I just saw "Stranger than Fiction" last weekend and it was really good! :D

I also just got "Nacho Libre" in the mail last night (Netflix) and will watch it this weekend sometime.
Billygoat
14ers: 31 
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Billygoat »

Since fleetmack asked....

I watched 'The Shining' again last night. If you have'nt seen it, there is some beautiful scenery footage in the beginning of the movie.

Even though I've watched it several times over the years I still wonder who it was that let Jack (played by Jack Nicholson) out of the food pantry. It was'nt Delbert Grady whose voice you heard outside the door since it was just imagined by Jack. I think? Anyone seen it that has an opinion as to who let him out?

If you have'nt seen it, be careful, it's a classic horror flic. Make the room quiet, turn down the lights and grab your security blanket!

OOOOPS.....Guns!
Listen to your body, it tells you when it's had enough.
fleetmack
14ers: 39 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (22)

Post by fleetmack »

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

the letters for the word "weapon" is contained within that sentence, so I think this is still classified as "on topic"

by that same rational as letting jack out of the freezer -- who really strangled danny? and i still don't quite understand why jack is in the picture dated 1907 (or whatever it is) at the end of the movie.
"Cynicism and ill-humored opinion have built a stronghold called the message board. Sweet mother of God, see a f***ing shrink, people."
--Corey Taylor
mtnmaniac
14ers: 58 
Trip Reports (0)

movies and football.... and guns

Post by mtnmaniac »

Movies: Borat is the funniest movie I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot of comedies. Watch out tho, it pretty outragious/offensive, which is why it's so funny.

Football:
Dear jfox8541,
Some Wolverines are gonna tear the hell out of some funny lookin brown nuts tomorrow!

This is still on subject because Borat involves some subjects most would like to use guns on. And after this weekend fans of the scarlet and grey persuasion will want to shoot themselves in the head.
Billygoat
14ers: 31 
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Billygoat »

fleetmack

Wendy, I'm home!!!!!

Interesting observation about the word 'weapon'
I think the only explanation re: Danny is that it must have been his Dad that did it to him!
As for the photo of Jack dated July 4th 1921 (I cheated and had to see the end again), that's a good question also and I wonder about that too. I've got to head out to work now and will think more on that on the way.

As for Borat, I'll have to check it out, I'm always up for a good laugh. Meanwhile, Flatland biker keeps me in stitches with some of his stuff, particularly the "Pardon me" one "Take two aspirins and call your doctor in the morning" :D (Sorry, have'nt learned how to use the quotes yet)!
Last edited by Billygoat on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Listen to your body, it tells you when it's had enough.
jfox
Trip Reports (0)

Post by jfox »

Hhhhh...I was wondering how long it'd be before some scum from up north tried to get me riled up! :wink:

14ers4me
14ers: 10 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by 14ers4me »

Yes JFox, i would have to think that the Wolverines will pull out a win tommorow. They are hungry for a win since Tressel seems to have their number the last half decade but this time i think the tables will be turned! GO WOLVES!

I know that i am from ohio but my family is originally from michigan fans and we are wolverines fans all the way!!!

MICH 24 OSU 20
Colorado-The only place beautiful enough to call home
stinkertodd
Trip Reports (0)

Post by stinkertodd »

Give me the bat, Wendy. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Are you talking to ME?" - Robert DeNiro