The Classics
Forum rules
This forum is read-only
prestone818
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Hot Tub on Mt. Democrat

Post by prestone818 »

climbing_rob wrote:The mind boggles....

Let me get this straight: A young hottie with an awesome spirit builds a Hot Tub at the base of Mt. Democrat, and some of you find something about this to whine/complain and/or even endlessly comment about ?????

Shame on you. I'm just making a guess here, but you young single dudes that have anything negative to say about this don't "get much", right? Even you old married farts (like myself) that do so probably are not as well..
your mind is too wrapped around the thought of her exposed chest to understand the issue. come back after you rub one out so there can be a logical discussion, if thats possible.
climbing_rob
14ers: 58 
13ers: 121
Trip Reports (0)

Post by climbing_rob »

prestone818 wrote:... come back after you rub one out so there can be a logical discussion, if thats possible.
That's my point: I don't need to, like some of you obviously regularly have to.

How something as cool as this Hot Tub thing can be in any way controversial is beyond belief. Get a friggin' life you wet blankets.
BillMiddlebrook
Site Administrator
14ers: 58  46  19 
13ers: 172 44 37
Trip Reports (2)

Post by BillMiddlebrook »

Again...

As previously stated, I think many people find the biggest problem to be over-the-top self-promotion, not the hot tub excercise itself.

Since this thread is going nowhere and "live4pc" has joined in, it's probably time for Off Route...
"When I go out, I become more alive. I just love skiing. The gravitational pull. When you ski steep terrain... you can almost get a feeling of flying." -Doug Coombs
climbing_rob
14ers: 58 
13ers: 121
Trip Reports (0)

Post by climbing_rob »

BillMiddlebrook wrote:Again...

As previously stated, I think many people find the biggest problem to be over-the-top self-promotion, not the hot tub excercise itself.

Since this thread is going nowhere and "live4pc" has joined in, it's probably time for Off Route...
Cool, good idea (the off-route thing), but realize about 50% of this whole forum is about self-promotion (the other 50% being generally good, useful information). Self-promotion is fine, healthy and normal human behavior. Looks like the ones the self-promote the most are the ones "participating" in this thread the most.
prestone818
Trip Reports (0)

Post by prestone818 »

climbing_rob wrote:
prestone818 wrote:... come back after you rub one out so there can be a logical discussion, if thats possible.
That's my point: I don't need to, like some of you obviously regularly have to.

How something as cool as this Hot Tub thing can be in any way controversial is beyond belief. Get a friggin' life you wet blankets.
lol i stand corrected. its not her chest that you cant get out of your head, its wankin it in general