The Baron Von Bergshrund is one of the following people

Poll ended at Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm

1 - Cushman
23%
2 - Andy Leach
31%
3 - Jared Workman
9%
4 - CVRTI5 (highly unlikely, but this is the internet, his gauge of wind speed makes this more unbelievable)
10%
5 - Any other suggestions???
28%

Total votes: 94
kansas
Trip Reports (4)

Re: Who is the Baron??

Post by kansas »

KeithK wrote:
kansas wrote: After 2 pages of these guys p!ssing all over another good thread, I figured it might be time to put this back on track...
Good luck with that!
It was worth a try...Personally, I wish Bill would kick all 3 of them to the curb. If only covfrrider was more like that Brian guy I've hiked with, he's alright.
"In the end, of course, it changed almost nothing. But I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams."
— Jon Krakauer
covfrrider
14ers: 30  3 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (9)

Re: Hmmmmmm

Post by covfrrider »

ezsuperkev wrote:
covfrrider wrote:Haha Mikey, I wish it were my blog, but it's not.
So.. if the youtube videos aren't yours and the blog isn't yours how exactly did you find out about them ?

Either:

1) You spend enormous amounts of time looking for information about CC and I and just "stumbled upon them." (yeah ok)

or

2) You know the guy who created them.
Or

3) Someone who knows me, tipped me off to their location. That happens when you actually get out and hike 14ers, you meet people that know people. :) You and Mikey should try it sometime.

The Internet is a crazy place these days. I know you'll find this hard to believe, but I do have a network of people in my life that I communicate with outside of 14ers.com.
covfrrider
14ers: 30  3 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (9)

Re: Hmmmmmm

Post by covfrrider »

ezsuperkev wrote:
covfrrider wrote:Someone who knows me, tipped me off to their location.
Was it a little bird ???

Haha... no, actually it was a face to face... HH's have interesting conversations.
strongmelon
Trip Reports (0)

Post by strongmelon »

kansas wrote:
JB99 wrote:Longmonster is not the Baron people, despite everyone welcoming him back as if he is.
My thoughts exactly, and I don't really care who strongmelon is. Mountains have a way of humbling the truly experienced among us, rarely does someone of his self proclaimed caliber feel the need to brag about their accomplishments. I have yet to see anything in his endless spraying of posts that makes me think he is anything other than a forum junkie with decent google-fu.
Funny stuff!

I apologize if I've offended your delicate sensitivities. I say that sincerely, no joke.
strongmelon
Trip Reports (0)

Post by strongmelon »

ezsuperkev wrote: As I said above. If people are interested in who G really is/was use the PM button. Not going to waste more time on here about it.
Check your PMs.
strongmelon
Trip Reports (0)

Post by strongmelon »

highpilgrim wrote:
kansas wrote: a forum junkie with decent google-fu.
:lol: :lol: I like that.
You guys are a pair of deuces! Especially High Pilgrim, he's already caused insanity-producing cackling from me. Thanks!

Seriously though, If I told you an interesting fact not found in Google, would you believe in me? Would you be compelled to join my fan club?
strongmelon
Trip Reports (0)

Post by strongmelon »

ezsuperkev wrote:
I don't respond to the anonymous Mr. Large Melon.
Fair enough.

But you made the claim you would tell anyone. NOW you have conditions on your claim. Why is that?

Don't get me wrong, I have no idea who any of you are.
kansas
Trip Reports (4)

Post by kansas »

strongmelon wrote:
kansas wrote:
JB99 wrote:Longmonster is not the Baron people, despite everyone welcoming him back as if he is.
My thoughts exactly, and I don't really care who strongmelon is. Mountains have a way of humbling the truly experienced among us, rarely does someone of his self proclaimed caliber feel the need to brag about their accomplishments. I have yet to see anything in his endless spraying of posts that makes me think he is anything other than a forum junkie with decent google-fu.
Funny stuff!

I apologize if I've offended your delicate sensitivities. I say that sincerely, no joke.
Offended? Not in the slightest :lol:
I'm just not ready to give you credit for being anything other than entertaining.
P.S. I have no desire to be part of your fan club...even though my presence would double its membership, counting you.
Last edited by kansas on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In the end, of course, it changed almost nothing. But I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams."
— Jon Krakauer
Greenhouseguy
14ers: 41  10 
13ers: 185 5
Trip Reports (71)

Post by Greenhouseguy »

covfrrider wrote:
ezsuperkev wrote:
covfrrider wrote:This one is more your speed: “Nothing Brings People together more, then mutual hatred” -- Henry Rollins
Right. Except CC and I don't spend our weekends making blogs and videos about other people. We finished highschool a while ago.
:roll:
ezsuperkev wrote:was thinking

Sent: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:13 am
To: covfrrider

Maybe Corduroy Calves and I should make a youtube cartoon about how G is really Greenhouse guy.

That would be some funny s**t eh ?
Neither do I Kevvie... your beef is with someone other than me, maybe you should direct your pent up anger that direction.
Look at Gerry Fourtner's FaceBook page. Friend him if you have to. At 12:55 on January 29th he was posting about a mountain bike ride around Denver. At the same time, I was standing on the summit of La Plata Peak. I could probably come up with 20 witnesses. Don't you ever use my real name or screen name in a public forum, e-mail message, or FaceBook message again you microphallic moron.
"May your boulder be your blessing." - Aron Ralston
highpilgrim
14ers: 58 
13ers: 84 1
Trip Reports (1)

Post by highpilgrim »

Greenhouseguy wrote:Don't you ever use my real name or screen name in a public forum, e-mail message, or FaceBook message again you microphallic moron.
kaboom.jpg
kaboom.jpg (220.65 KiB) Viewed 10986 times
Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
Hunter S Thompson

Walk away from the droning and leave the hive behind.
Dick Derkase
JB99
14ers: 41 
13ers: 8
Trip Reports (21)

Post by JB99 »

That was a pretty defensive response from Greenhouseguy... interesting.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not."
cheeseburglar
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 79 2 1
Trip Reports (8)

Post by cheeseburglar »

Microphallic! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I like your style Greenhouse guy. We should climb something sometime.
The marmot said “Nobody is perfect and you are not nobody.”

Random FoTH Quotes