Forum rules
This forum is read-only
Bacchus
14ers: 14 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Girl in a Green Subaru...

Post by Bacchus »

Greenhouseguy wrote:I've been driving my wife's Soobie for the last week; the bun warmers are real nice when the temperature drops below 65 degrees. Does that make me a Lesbocrat?
Those bun warmers are wonderful aren't they.
"You go down the mountain on a full heart." gentleman from Tennessee
Rockchalk Jayhawk...Go KU
pnolans
14ers: 7 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by pnolans »

g wrote:Anybody who likes girls is a lesbian. I also know a guy who drives a Subaru Forrester, and I'm pretty sure he's no liberal, but he's a lesbian. And I almost bought a Subaru Legacy GT sedan (f'ing fast car btw!), and I'm about like him. OTOH, I know some gay guys who drive a Subaru Outback wagon--they're definitely liberal, but not lesbians. So maybe the liberal/liberal-lesbian rule only applies to Subaru wagons. Yeah, I think that must be it. I think every Subaru wagon I've seen has liberal bumper stickers on it which apparently come factory installed.
Hmmm.... I'm a lesbian, huh?
Hehehee....

I used to drive a Legacy Outback wagon. Am not a liberal, but as I said, not a conservative either. And I'm NOT gay. I can prove it, too. Hmmmm...... Ok, how do you prove you're not?

I'm now a Jeep owner, again. Don't have any bumper stickers, but do have a few DeadHead stickers.

I forgot about the back and butt warmers! I do occasionally miss them.
"Hey Queen Isabella,
stay away from that fella
He'll just get you into trouble, you know"
Common Sense John Prine
cheeseburglar
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 79 2 1
Trip Reports (8)

Post by cheeseburglar »

I hear the girl in the green subaru is single again, something about her boyfriend getting really drunk on New Years eve and bodily functions.
Keep your eyes open. I'd recommend tailing the vehicle until it stops at a grocery store.
The marmot said “Nobody is perfect and you are not nobody.”

Random FoTH Quotes