Forum rules
This forum is read-only
COmedic04
14ers: 38  4 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (6)

Girl in a Green Subaru...

Post by COmedic04 »

So I was out running some errands today and as I got onto I-25 southbound from Woodmen, I was passed by a green Subaru with a 14ers.com sticker as well as a "BV" Buena Vista sticker. I promptly sped up to see if it was anyone I knew! While I didn't recognize her, it was driven by a ridiculously good-looking gal... :shock: Being the dork that I am, I waved and proceeded to plaster my face with the goofiest grin I could muster...anyway, was just curious if anyone knew her, so I could apologize for subjecting her to my dorky flirtations! :roll:

Ryan (aka the dork in the big black Jeep)
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev
JB Allen
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Girl in a Green Subaru...

Post by JB Allen »

Funny.

I take it she didn't call the cops...
JB Allen...
rastro
14ers: 27 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by rastro »

that was my sister and she wants you to leave her alone.
Different eyes see different things
Different hearts beat on different strings...
Geddy Lee 1980
Mel McKinney
14ers: 29 
Trip Reports (3)

Post by Mel McKinney »

You know...you put a 14ers.com sticker on your car and you have got to expect to get in situations like this! :lol:
Good luck COmedic04 on finding the mystery girl of your dreams!
Mountains cast spells on me - Why, because of the way Earth-heaps lie, should I be Chocked by joy mysteriously; stilled or drunken-gay? Why should a brown hill trail Tug at my feet to go? Why should a boggy swale Tune my heart to a nameless tale Mountain marshes know?
--- Belle Turnbull ("Mountain-Mad")
Eric14er
14ers: 6 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Eric14er »

The girl you speak of is my girlfriend!!! Just kidding! Balls to post!!! and I hope you find her brother!!!

Eric
covfrrider
14ers: 30  3 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (9)

Post by covfrrider »

If you don't find her here... put an ad on craigslist... LMAO!
COmedic04
14ers: 38  4 
13ers: 9
Trip Reports (6)

Post by COmedic04 »

:lol: Thanks for all the posts! I don't have any delusions of "mystery girl love"....was just curious who it was! Honestly! :roll:
"The mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion."
- Anatoly Boukreev
gdthomas
14ers: 58 
Trip Reports (3)

Post by gdthomas »

COmedic04 wrote::lol: Thanks for all the posts! I don't have any delusions of "mystery girl love"....was just curious who it was! Honestly! :roll:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
gurlyclimber
14ers: 34 
13ers: 109
Trip Reports (0)

Post by gurlyclimber »

I believe you. Once I was hiking with my sons out at Deer Creek Canyon and I saw a jeep with a 14ers.com sticker on it. I was tempted to post something just to find out who it was. I never saw him/her but I was curious nonetheless. Kinda fun having that connection tho.
Drew Vigil
14ers: 40 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (1)

Post by Drew Vigil »

I know who you are talking about! "She" was a man on his way to Trinidad, CO and it looks like he made a few changes during his brief stay over there. [-X Just a joke. Please don't send me hate comments if you are from Trinidad and/or are touchy about the infamous town.
"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, now having been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5: 8-9 NKJV
covfrrider
14ers: 30  3 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (9)

Post by covfrrider »

COmedic04 wrote::lol: Thanks for all the posts! I don't have any delusions of "mystery girl love"....was just curious who it was! Honestly! :roll:
Yeah, and TGC and I just finished climbing K2 last night... you won't find it in the summit register though, it was cold and dark when we got done and the ink in his pen froze. :mrgreen:
drodriguez
14ers: 47 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by drodriguez »

I hope you find her. It sounds like the beginning of a movie. If you don't find her for a few years, sounds like the beginning of a John Cusak movie.