North Cottonwood Creek

Trailhead condition requests, questions, alerts, etc.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Jaymi
14ers: 48 
Trip Reports (0)

North Cottonwood Creek

Post by Jaymi »

Does anyone know if you can get to the TH currently? I saw the 12/13 report saying you could at that point, but was wondering about current conditions. Thinking about a Harvard attempt this weekend. Thank you!
Conor
14ers: 41  6  6 
13ers: 51 1 1
Trip Reports (7)

Re: North Cottonwood Creek

Post by Conor »

Jaymi wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:48 pm Does anyone know if you can get to the TH currently? I saw the 12/13 report saying you could at that point, but was wondering about current conditions. Thinking about a Harvard attempt this weekend. Thank you!
I'd post it here, but I don't feel like shrinking down the image. there's a photo of horn fork/harvard from today in the yale conditions update.