Needleton beer thieves

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
TakeMeToYourSummit
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 287 25 2
Trip Reports (8)

Re: Needleton beer thieves

Post by TakeMeToYourSummit »

JacerJack wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:24 pm
mtree wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:20 pm Superdawg, JacerJack, Paula... get a ROOM! This lovey dovey stuff is too much such for a family friendly site.
+1 couldn’t agree more. Can’t a guy just complain about his stolen beer? :-D
Also - don't forget to bring the $529 & 18 beers to the hotel... all matters will be sorted accordingly! :lol:
I'm horrible with names...
But will never forget a mountain's face!
greenonion
14ers: 50  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (0)

Post by greenonion »

George James wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:40 pm Popped in on a whim, hoping to be entertained. Found some thing about spreadsheets & pain, and this.

Mission accomplished. Where do I leave my twenty bucks?

Hope you’re all doing well
29 bucks. Will buy you plenty of entertainment, drama, and… BEER!!
CaptainSuburbia
14ers: 58  35 
13ers: 125 9
Trip Reports (44)

Post by CaptainSuburbia »

Will_E wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:29 pm Probably same guy that stole CaptainSuburbia’s snow shovel!
He was nice enough to leave $10 on my windshield (it was a $40 shovel though).
Some day our kids will study Clash lyrics in school.
Nothing drives people crazy like people drive people crazy.
Save Challenger Point