CMC Peak Crushers

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
ekalina
14ers:summits14 winter1 
13ers:summits28 winter3 

Re: CMC Peak Crushers

Post by ekalina » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 pm

jakethesnake_630 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:05 pm
Wary of even posting in this thread since it took a pretty odd turn, but .. I got in! I personally am super excited, I will take advantage of any way to learn more & improve in the peaks! Trail running is also my personal favorite way to travel in the mountains.. though I see & know that is a minority opinion :lol: :twisted:

Anyone else on here get picked/apply first? Would love to connect!

jake
Glad you got in the course! I didn't sign up for it myself since it's a bit above my pay grade for the time being, but I wanted to advertise it here in case anyone was into it. I'm interested to hear how it goes.
jakethesnake_630
14ers: List not added

Re: CMC Peak Crushers

Post by jakethesnake_630 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:25 pm

ekalina wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 pm
jakethesnake_630 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:05 pm
Wary of even posting in this thread since it took a pretty odd turn, but .. I got in! I personally am super excited, I will take advantage of any way to learn more & improve in the peaks! Trail running is also my personal favorite way to travel in the mountains.. though I see & know that is a minority opinion :lol: :twisted:

Anyone else on here get picked/apply first? Would love to connect!

jake
Glad you got in the course! I didn't sign up for it myself since it's a bit above my pay grade for the time being, but I wanted to advertise it here in case anyone was into it. I'm interested to hear how it goes.
Can't thank you enough for sharing .. it's how I found out! I'll report back with some updates!
STRAVA

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
-Pre