Partnership in Tetons!

14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
JLuthanen
Trip Reports (0)

Partnership in Tetons!

Post by JLuthanen »

All - I am looking for a climbing partner(s) to join on a trip into Jackson Hole from Sept 7 - 11 over a long weekend. My buddy in Jackson had some family stuff come up and has had to bail on the trip (was planning on tackling a Teton, honestly don't care which one). I know this isn't a lot of lead time, but hoping to find someone to cover since my flight is booked. Some fitter dudes I used to work with while living in MT climbed the Grand in one long push (~18hrs roundtrip). I'm cool with splitting something like this over 2 days and being tourist the rest. Or nabbing a couple peaks, honestly pretty open to whatever.

A little about me - climbing for ~8 years, just took 6mo introductory basic alpine course with the Bellingham Mountaineers to bone up on rope skills
Summitpost here to look at climbing history: https://www.summitpost.org/users/jluthanen/99536 - lot of snow / glacial experience and plenty of scrambling / roped work as well. In shape, ready to kick ass and take names.

Email is probably easiest way to get a hold of me at jonluthanen@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from this community!
Conor
14ers: 41  6  6 
13ers: 51 1 1
Trip Reports (7)

Re: Partnership in Tetons!

Post by Conor »

it may help to post if you have a permit or not. I know my climbing partner is looking to tackle the grand...