Anyone have a copy of Derek A. Wolfe's _Colorado Front Range Thirteeners_ they'd sell me?

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
[prefontaine]
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Anyone have a copy of Derek A. Wolfe's _Colorado Front Range Thirteeners_ they'd sell me?

Post by [prefontaine] »

justiner wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:53 am
Stratosfearsome wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:12 am I bought a copy at Neptune in Boulder a couple years ago. Could call them to ask.
I checked Neptune yesterday - they only have his Tenmile/Mosquito book on the shelf.

If everything falls through, I have a copy you can have, I don't want payment to me, but make a one-time donation to CFI for what you think would be a fair price - I'll trust ya. Derek does a good job with his guidebooks for sure.
My gawd this community. Justiner, I'm awaiting word back from randalmartin, but if that doesn't work out for any reason, I'll drop a line and then drop some big coin on the CFI. I'm running out of adjectives to say thanks to everybody. Muchas muchas!
Candace66
14ers: 42  1 
13ers: 207 3
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Anyone have a copy of Derek A. Wolfe's _Colorado Front Range Thirteeners_ they'd sell me?

Post by Candace66 »

austinpavlas wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:27 am If anyone else has an extra copy around I would interested in buying one as well.
Just saw this thread. I've got a copy gathering dust on my shelf, now that I'm out of state. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
[prefontaine]
Trip Reports (0)

Post by [prefontaine] »

Who doesn't love a happy ending? I just got done meeting with the erudite and accomplished Mr. Martin and I'm stoked to say my Wolfe expedition was a success! Major thanks to everyone's suggestions and generosity... I truly think the virtual reflects the meatspace, as people who go beyond themselves tend to have a bigger picture of the world. It's a good tribe to belong to, even if the majority of my experiences are solo.

(Candace66- merci beaucoup for reaching out! Dust that sucker off and make austinpavias happy!)

Excelsior!
speth
14ers: 58  5 
13ers: 44
Trip Reports (3)

Post by speth »

[prefontaine] wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:11 pm LGM:

Appreciate you confirming it's worth the chase; I was able to check a copy out from the library, but I'd like to have one for myself. Fingers crossed!
Which library?

All I want is to just have fun, live my life like a son of a gun
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sarcasm or not, it's not even funny to post something like this. Not at this time. Reported.
[prefontaine]
Trip Reports (0)

Post by [prefontaine] »

speth wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:08 pm
[prefontaine] wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:11 pm LGM:

Appreciate you confirming it's worth the chase; I was able to check a copy out from the library, but I'd like to have one for myself. Fingers crossed!
Which library?
Hi Speth,

Jefferson County Public Library was where I was able to find it; they've got seven copies total, with two available as of this morning.
Candace66
14ers: 42  1 
13ers: 207 3
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Candace66 »

[prefontaine] wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:05 pm
(Candace66- merci beaucoup for reaching out! Dust that sucker off and make austinpavias happy!)

Excelsior!
I mailed my copy to Austin today! :-D