14er stuff

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
douglas
14ers: 53 
13ers: 3
Trip Reports (2)

14er stuff

Post by douglas »

The recent post on climbing toys made me think of 14er stuff. My wife and kids like to buy me 14er related presents, some of which are fun, some a little silly, and some just plain odd . There's 14eropoly, T-shirts from King Soopers, magnetic peak bagging displays ("Conquering the 14ers", yeah, that's right, I conquer them!), and others. The oddest item I got was this Christmas with 14er scented shower oil. What does 14er scent smell like you might ask? I would say it smells mostly like baby oil. I do not mean this as an advertisement and hopefully not breaking any forum rules. Trust me, I have no association or affiliation with any soap companies. If anyone feels the need to delete this that's fine.
untitled.png
untitled.png (856.34 KiB) Viewed 1692 times
Wondering what other interesting or funny 14er "stuff" others have around.
Wentzl
14ers: 58  20 
13ers: 55
Trip Reports (49)

Re: 14er stuff

Post by Wentzl »

I'll play:
14er beer.jpg
14er beer.jpg (144.68 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
Shorter of Breath and One Day Closer . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZXKgl8turY

"Social Justice" = Injustice
Progressives are Oxy-morons
espressoself
14ers: 33  1 
13ers: 40 2
Trip Reports (1)

Post by espressoself »

These are kind of neat.
On the other hand, 30 bucks for a candle...
Hiking_TheRockies
14ers: 22  1 
13ers: 19
Trip Reports (4)

Post by Hiking_TheRockies »

i found a bunch of cool 14er christmas ornaments. i might actually get one!
https://www.cafepress.com/+colorado-fou ... +ornaments
Hiking when possible