Gore Lakes - RMNP

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Melissa688
Trip Reports (0)

Gore Lakes - RMNP

Post by Melissa688 »

Does anyone have any beta on the Gore Lakes i.e. inkwell/arrowhead etc specifically is there snow, would you need microspikes or crampons or is the snow melted out. We would be coming from milner pass . Thanks in advance
Torgotant
14ers: 19 
13ers: 24
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Gore Lakes - RMNP

Post by Torgotant »

Not that it really matters, but they're the Gorge Lakes. Have no info though, wondering what it's looking like myself. There was still a good amount of snow when I was up there like a. I think ago.