2 permits for Mount Rainier June 5-9

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
User avatar
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: Breckenridge

2 permits for Mount Rainier June 5-9

Postby Scooby Koob » Sun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm

I've had this trip planned for a while and getting to crunch time 2 of 4 people in my group couldn't get work off.... I am still planning on going with a group if two but i have 2 permits and a couple seats in a car for this trip. I would be willing to do a group of 3-4 if we could get out next weekend together, or just 2 groups of 2. Planning on leaving Breckenridge June 3rd to Boise then check in on the 4th and go early on the 5th. Maybe do Hood if everything works out. Pending snow conditions hoping for a ski decent this time. I have been planning on trying to ski Rainier after climbing it and wondering why I didn't bring them. Let me know, Thanks!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ToDaTop, trichardson1979 and 11 guests