Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Partners for Rainier (June/July 2013)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Partners for Rainier (June/July 2013)

Postby seth0687 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Ok,

So due to a recent injury and some logistical (read: wife/family) issues my team for Rainier is down to just me. I am looking for anyone that may have some interest in attempting Mt. Rainier during the month of June or July this year. I have June 19-29 and July 14-31 available to plan the trip. I am pretty open right now as my main goal was just getting out to the PNW. Our original plan that we were training for was to summit via Liberty Ridge and obviously I would very much like to summit via this route, but could be open to Emmons or Kautz, or another less trafficked less technical route. If you have any interest at all I would be more than happy to meet up in person to discuss logistics as well as plan some climbs to see if we mesh as a team.

Thanks,

Seth

Re: Partners for Rainier (June/July 2013)

Postby happymtnclimber » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm

I realize this isn't super helpful, but I would certainly be interested if you had any time before June 3 or after Aug 9. I know those are awkward season dates for Rainier. I have done the Kautz route, and would be up to do it again or the Emmons for sure. Afraid I probably wouldn't feel confident enough in my skills to do Liberty Ridge.

Raquel

Re: Partners for Rainier (June/July 2013)

Postby seth0687 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 am

Unfortunately I don't think those dates will work for me but thank you very much for your interest Raquel.

Cheers,

Seth