Talus Monkey Memorial Climb photo album.

Threads related to Colorado mountaineering accidents but please keep it civil and respectful. Friends and relatives of fallen climbers will be reading these posts.
Forum rules
Please be respectful when posting - family and friends of fallen climbers might be reading this forum.
Scott P
14ers: 58  16 
13ers: 50 13
Trip Reports (16)

Talus Monkey Memorial Climb photo album.

Post by Scott P »

I'm put several photos in an album in Summitpost. I'll add some of them to 14ers in a thread or page, but assume that since we didn't get too many photos of most of the members and missed the big summit gathering, that they might not all be applicable. I'll send some to talusmonkey.com.

http://www.summitpost.org/album/302545/ ... 16-17.html

I added as many photos as I could with other members in the trip in them, but unfortunately didn't get to many since the group was spread out and we were usually behind. I wish I got photos of everyone else. Even so I hope you enjoy them.

Talus Monkey, rest in peace and thanks for looking down on us. We will always remember you. Thanks to everyone else who came along too. It was great to meet you all.
Aspen Summit
14ers: 22 
Trip Reports (2)

Post by Aspen Summit »

Thank you, Scott for sharing the photos. I wanted to be there but couldn't :( Dude, u lost weight and Kessler is TALL now 8)

Well, there's always August!

Knight
Follow Your Path! Cross ALL Boundaries!! AND RIDE THE EARTH, BABY!!!
TalusMonkeys sister
Trip Reports (0)

Post by TalusMonkeys sister »

Scott, thanks for posting about David's memorial climb on your website. I enjoyed seeing the photos. I'm glad that you were able to participate, and I'm glad that you all had such a good time.
Thank you all for loving my brother and being his friends. You all sound like amazing friends. I can't thank you enough. Holly Newsome
Inky6900
14ers: 57 
13ers: 12
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Inky6900 »

Nice photos! That's one heck of a kid you got!
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
Bodacious
14ers: 16 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Bodacious »

Nice, Scott!!

You ARE skinny, boy!

Wish I could have been there.
"To travel, to experience and learn: that is to live."
- Tenzing Norgay