- Jim Davies
- Posts: 7261
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:23 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Posts: 1349
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:17 am
- Location: Dillon
Mount o'er the vales, and seem to tread the sky,
Th' increasing prospects tire our wand'ring eyes,
Hills peep o'er hills, and Alps on Alps arise! -- Alexander Pope
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 7:43 pm
- Location: Estes Park
Experience, is the knowledge of knowing what to do when one makes a mistake and wisdom,
stems from the changes we go through while learning from those mistakes."
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm
- Location: Crestone, CO and/or Chapel Hill, NC
EDIT: close to 5" by 6pm.
- Posts: 1830
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:30 pm
- Location: Golden
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 pm
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:05 am
- Location: Boulder
Boulder Canyon was closed by accidents for much of the morning so the crowd at Eldora was surprisingly thin.
- Posts: 2599
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:49 pm
Carl wrote:Hmmmm, according to NOAA it's a shorts and t-shirt day at 13k on Crestone Needle. Going to be chilly tonight though.
"Last Update on 7 Mar 9:28am MST
*** Not a current observation ***"
gdthomas wrote:Bean, you're an idiot.
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm
- Location: Aurora
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: altidude, anders6307, AndyBick, Broken Knee, bryan-whitesel, carllaniak, chamberbucks, chris mueser, ColoradoEd, cory1223oh, CSNative, davebobk47, David Massarano, dgebhardt, djnelson, drbobjr, elkheart22, GBH64, glenmiz, h2onet, HikerT, Imcp, its_not_a_tuba, jasterlund, jaymz, Knighthawk, KrtRcr31, Lance Snead, mile-HI-brugg, mr_Chris, mrpaslow, myfeetrock, nedryarson, pacocubo, polar, RadioJay, robwater, Robzilla, shadowfax, SikYou, Ski Loveland, sosmith3, Tom Stockton, Tortoise1, tsizz, Wilderness_hike and 117 guests