Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Returning from Afghanistan - planning 14er trip

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Returning from Afghanistan - planning 14er trip

Postby Ryan00000 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:51 pm

I am in the process of planning June as my 14er month, planning on getting as many done as possible. So hit me up always glad to climb with a fellow vet. Stay safe.

Postby timf » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 pm

To echo everyone else sentiment, thank you Jackal for you're service, putting yourself in harms way for the sake of all our families, mine included. You guys are all heart!

I am going to be spending most of my time mid-summer on the Sangre 14ers specifically over 3 trips: the Crestones, Challenger & Kit Carson, and Blanca & Ellingdwood. So when we get closer feel free to hit me up. On Blanca, I am working on a friend who has a heavily modified Rubicon to take me up to Como Lake. Not a fitness thing just that road is miserable in both directions and I'm not doing it again.

Postby Stereo311 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I would be honored to hike with someone like you, a man who has made it possible for me to enjoy my freedom and way of life. I am not sure how to put it in words, but i thank you and all the men and women like you. Feel free to contact me for any hikes. I would be more than happy to meet you anywhere, at anytime. Transportation, including gas and vehicle 100% on me. I never served in the military, but my brother served in the airforce, during desert storm. Safe passage home. Thanks for everything, to you and all of your military brothers and sisters.

Previous