- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:30 pm
- Location: Golden
KyleS wrote:Wolf Creek just broke 30" for the storm and it's still PUKING snow up here.
Sweet! Thanks for the update. Calling now to cancel the hotel room I booked for Winter Park this weekend.
- Posts: 1048
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:11 am
- Location: The West Side
- Posts: 1904
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:11 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Mark A Steiner
- Posts: 1195
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:38 pm
- Location: Desert Hills AZ
- George James
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:49 pm
- Location: Michigan
KonaPal wrote:That was an over hyped storm for the north mtns
You're an over hyped storm for the north mtns.
WHOOMP there it is
- Alpinism and mountaineering are not restricted to 14,000 foot mountains
- Judgment and experience are the two most important pieces of gear you own
- Being honest to yourself and others about your abilities is a characteristic of experienced climbers
- Courage cannot be bought at REI or carried with you in your rucksack
~ The Baron Von Bergschrund
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 pm
Telluride was fantastic today, and it's snowing pretty hard right now so tomorrow should be good as well.
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm
- Location: Aurora
Here's some snow! Even without the highest snow totals in the State, but Berthoud still held some good turns!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: akoller, ameristrat, ATOMEMT, bdloftin77, Bing [Bot], brerrabbit, dannyg23, illusion7il, Jakomait, Jrodicon, lkk8815, madbuck, Stoz555, straight_up, TravelingMatt, Vincopotamus, XterraRob, zdero1 and 38 guests