- Posts: 1831
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 9:30 pm
- Location: Golden
KyleS wrote:Wolf Creek just broke 30" for the storm and it's still PUKING snow up here.
Sweet! Thanks for the update. Calling now to cancel the hotel room I booked for Winter Park this weekend.
- Posts: 927
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:11 am
- Location: The West Side
- Posts: 1702
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:11 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Posts: 2101
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:34 pm
- Location: Crested Butte, CO
- Mark A Steiner
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 pm
- Location: McKenzie County ND and Desert Hills AZ
- George James
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:49 pm
- Location: Fort Collins
KonaPal wrote:That was an over hyped storm for the north mtns
You're an over hyped storm for the north mtns.
WHOOMP there it is
- Alpinism and mountaineering are not restricted to 14,000 foot mountains
- Judgment and experience are the two most important pieces of gear you own
- Being honest to yourself and others about your abilities is a characteristic of experienced climbers
- Courage cannot be bought at REI or carried with you in your rucksack
~ The Baron Von Bergschrund
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 pm
Telluride was fantastic today, and it's snowing pretty hard right now so tomorrow should be good as well.
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm
- Location: Aurora
Here's some snow! Even without the highest snow totals in the State, but Berthoud still held some good turns!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 14erFred, AdDoBe, aleugers, aliciaf, andrewhamilton, Broken Knee, carllaniak, cathyf, CCU_Jim, drhansenej, Erich, GBH64, gsteenberge, Imcp, its_not_a_tuba, jchapell, jdorje, JGiffinPhotog, Jim Davies, justinw501, Knighthawk, polar, RadioJay, rmd, Sammy27, TrailDog100*, Tufftommy, Urban Snowshoer, Wilderness_hike, zdero1 and 122 guests