Denver Happy Hour (Feb. 7)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (Feb. 7)

Postby MonGoose » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 am

For you guys that haven't made it out to a happy hour yet, I keep telling you that the women outnumber the men 10-to-1.

Semitrueskerm, I'm growing tired of taking home your trophy every month.

Postby glacierfox » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:15 am

I just read the fine print on the SAVE 50% coupons that were given out and was curious... does

"Offer also not valid on First Ascent, Sport Shop, non-Eddie Bauer branded watches sunglasses, gear, gadgets, tools, shoes and accessories"

mean its not valid on First Ascent in general or just the accessories/gear? Just curious before I made the drive down to Park Meadows.

Regardless, I really appreciate the coupon and my thanks again to the organizers of the Happy Hour. It was a great time.

Postby SurfNTurf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:19 am

From what I was told, if you go to the Park Meadows store, they'll honor it on First Ascent. Ask for Mario if anyone gives you trouble.
“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

Postby glacierfox » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 am

Thanks!

Previous