Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (Feb. 7)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

Re: Denver Happy Hour (Feb. 7)

Postby MonGoose » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

For you guys that haven't made it out to a happy hour yet, I keep telling you that the women outnumber the men 10-to-1.

Semitrueskerm, I'm growing tired of taking home your trophy every month.

Postby glacierfox » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:15 am

I just read the fine print on the SAVE 50% coupons that were given out and was curious... does

"Offer also not valid on First Ascent, Sport Shop, non-Eddie Bauer branded watches sunglasses, gear, gadgets, tools, shoes and accessories"

mean its not valid on First Ascent in general or just the accessories/gear? Just curious before I made the drive down to Park Meadows.

Regardless, I really appreciate the coupon and my thanks again to the organizers of the Happy Hour. It was a great time.

Postby SurfNTurf » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:19 am

From what I was told, if you go to the Park Meadows store, they'll honor it on First Ascent. Ask for Mario if anyone gives you trouble.
Many Miles to Go (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

Postby glacierfox » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:21 am

Thanks!

Previous