- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm
- Location: Steamboat Springs
Im an RA at CMC in steamboat and im doing a series of bulletin boards about climbing and skiing 14ers in the winter. i could really use some help on getting some good pics of the climb and the descent. I am doing Elbert this month and I think for march ill be featuring either grays and torreys or Longs peak.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm
Filter the "ski/board reports" drop-down menu to "only"
- Alpinism and mountaineering are not restricted to 14,000 foot mountains
- Judgment and experience are the two most important pieces of gear you own
- Being honest to yourself and others about your abilities is a characteristic of experienced climbers
- Courage cannot be bought at REI or carried with you in your rucksack
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ameristrat, amydg33, BB732, BodenTA, Broderick22, Broken Knee, bunny256, Cant_Think_of_a_Name, carllaniak, cathyf, Cool Hand Luke, dannerkm, DanRiley, davebobk47, Derek, Dexman1349, dirtygirl, djkest, doggler, douglas, elhombre, Erich, eskermo, GBH64, GeezerClimber, glaciergirl, glenmiz, GregMiller, grote, habaceeba, hikermike, Hungry Jack, its_not_a_tuba, JackBeNimble557, Jason Halladay, jasterlund, justiner, justinw501, kbmiller, Knighthawk, Lance Snead, Liquid Shadow, mcmanusj, metalmountain, moneymike, MountainSlayer, mts4602, Nierman, nmesen, Oldskool70, osufan77, pacocubo, PhotoOmaha, Rainier_Wolfcastle, randyk, Richard Derkase, rmd, SandyO, ScottN, Scotzman, SES_17, Siddhartha, SikYou, Skip Perkins, Slim481, specmiata37, summitbound, thatmushroom, thebeave7, TheOtherIndian, ThuChad, Tom Stockton, tommelch, TrailDog100, tripfour, twhalm, Urban Snowshoer, vadim4o, Voodoo302, waltoncito, waynelsona, Wilderness_hike, wrxpilot, zdero1 and 166 guests