Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

14er on sunday

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?

14er on sunday

Postby mtn_nut » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

anyone up for an early start 14er on superbowl Sunday. all my normal partners are busy, and weather is tentatively looking clear. I'm thinking Grays and Torreys or pikes peak from the craigs since the avalanche conditions aren't looking to great for the rest of the mountains, and i doubt they'll settle by sunday.

I would also be up for a full saturday/sunday hike of the barr trail if anyone is up for some backpacking/peakbagging

Re: 14er on sunday

Postby kumo1341 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:00 am

Hey this is Max, I would love to join you for grays and torreys if you don't mind my slow pace! Would you be able to do saturday?

Postby glacierfox » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:40 pm

I might be up for G/T on Saturday, but don't count on me yet. If you guys decide to do Saturday let me know.

Bill

Postby mtn_nut » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 pm

I think i've already worked a pretty good plan out with Max, so im good now. thanks :-)

Postby kushrocks » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:39 am

Out of curiosity what time are you starting on Sunday?
" The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
"Danger in Alpinism is just part of the game. As soon as you eliminate the danger you have just every other sport." Febrizio Zangrilli
“The best climber in the world is the one who is having all the fun.” – Alex Lowe
"To travel, to experience and learn, that is to live" - Sherpa Tensing Norgay (first person to Summit Mt. Everest)
"Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit" - Edward Abbey
" Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. Some of your best life experiences and opportunities will transpire only after you dare to loose."