Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Custom NeverSummer Split Board Raffle!

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Custom NeverSummer Split Board Raffle!

Postby mtnfiend » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Friends of Berthoud Pass is raffling away a custom NeverSummer split board!

The raffle will be Dec 18 during FOBP's Christmas party at the Copper Kettle Brewery. The party sounds like fun even if you're not interested in the raffle, and I think a portion of the beer sales go to FOBP.

Oh, and the best part is you don't need to be present at the party to win (although I'm sure it can't hurt your chances). Check it out!

http://berthoudpass.org/2012/12/02/neversummer-summit-custom-splitboard-raffle/
Didn't I ever tell you.....Bumble's bounce!!!

Re: Custom NeverSummer Split Board Raffle!

Postby Carl » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:06 am

I enjoyed talking to a few of my splitboarding friends last night at the happy hour, and since I was not able to convince you to switch to skiing, yet, here is the thread/link I told you about where you can enter to win a free splitboard.http://fobp.bigcartel.com/ Or you can buy a ticket in person.

Our holiday party on Tuesday at Copper Kettle is open to everyone. The more the merrier. Copper Kettle is donating a $1 for every beer sold. If you live on the east side of town stop by and take advantage of the fact that Friends of Berthoud Pass has never held an event this far from the mountains before :wink:

Postby YooperJonKornely » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 am

I just ordered 3 tickets... man I need a splitboard [-o<

Postby B-Dog » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:28 pm

jofkorn1037 wrote:I just ordered 3 tickets... man I need a splitboard [-o<

Yup. x2

Postby MtnChick » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Carl wrote:I enjoyed talking to a few of my splitboarding friends last night at the happy hour, and since I was not able to convince you to switch to skiing, yet, here is the thread/link I told you about where you can enter to win a free splitboard.http://fobp.bigcartel.com/ Or you can buy a ticket in person.

Our holiday party on Tuesday at Copper Kettle is open to everyone. The more the merrier. Copper Kettle is donating a $1 for every beer sold. If you live on the east side of town stop by and take advantage of the fact that Friends of Berthoud Pass has never held an event this far from the mountains before :wink:

BUMP!!! What do I win, Carl? \:D/

Postby Carl » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 pm

MtnChick wrote:
Carl wrote:BUMP!!! What do I win, Carl? \:D/

You're already planning on winning the split board, ain't that enough? :wink: For bumping the thread you also earned a sweet FOBP sticker. Just saw your text. Online ticket sales are closed so Gary can get busy hand writing everyone's name on a ticket for the raffle tonight. We'll sell tickets at Copper Kettle up until 8 or 8:30 probably.

Postby dehrlich101 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Sooooo who won? I was out of town for the event.
I am glad I shall never be young without wild country to be young in - Aldo Leopold

Support Colorado Search and Rescue - CORSAR Card

LOJ

Postby mtnfiend » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm

James Kennedy of Denver come on down!!

Check out the facebook page.
Didn't I ever tell you.....Bumble's bounce!!!