Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

2013 14er Calendar is here!

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to try and sell your photos or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.

2013 14er Calendar is here!

Postby yorksman » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 am

My 2013 Fourteener Calendar is here! I have changed out a couple of photos from my original post including the cover. Calendars are large each image measures 11"x14"
Go here to purchase.
25% Off Calendars for a Limited Time! Enter code: CALENDARTIME at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

25% of the calendar net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying calendars are purchased and the coupon code CALENDARTIME is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through November 27, 2012 11:59pm PT.

FYI - Zazzle likes to send a couple of emails a week after orders, just go to the bottom of the first one or so and just do the 'Unsubcribe' option like you would with any other emails. Unfortunatley I can't find any other simple solutions for print on-demand calendars that offer the quality that Zazzle does so I am stuck with them for now.

Enjoy your calendar and I would love to hear some feedback here and on zazzles website. I would let you know that I only make 10% percent on all sales, I don't increase the price what-so-ever, the price for this size calendar is Zazzle's lowest price, I keep my price this low to share my love of 14ers with fellow fourteener hikers.

Cheers!
Jody
P.S I am still unemployed so BUY LOTS OF CALENDARS PLEASE!
Attachments
2013coverNEW.jpg
2013coverNEW.jpg (248.79 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
2013backpageNEW.jpg
2013backpageNEW.jpg (229.38 KiB) Viewed 1543 times
Last edited by yorksman on Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.jodygrigg.com - Mountains scenes of Colorado and more.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jody-Grigg-Photography/262024160516067 Jody Grigg Photography Facebook

Re: My 2013 Fourteener Calendar is here!

Postby geojed » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 am

Woo Hoo!! \:D/ I'll be buying another 4 calendars this year.

Thanks Jody. I have this years hanging right here on the wall above my desk at work.

Edit: Why you gotta go and make me choose between TWO calendars! :lol: Decisions, decisions..... :-k :-k
• It's by getting away from life that we can see it most clearly... It's by depriving ourselves of the myriad of everyday experiences that we renew our appreciation for them...I've learned from my experiences in the mountains that I love life. — Dave Johnston
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
• The best climber in the world is the one who’s having the most fun.— Alex Lowe
• Why do I climb the mountain? Because I'm in love! — The Captain

Re: My 2013 Fourteener Calendar is here!

Postby scalba123 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 am

geojed wrote:Woo Hoo!! \:D/ I'll be buying another 4 calendars this year.

Thanks Jody. I have this years hanging right here on the wall above my desk at work.

Edit: Why you gotta go and make me choose between TWO calendars! :lol: Decisions, decisions..... :-k :-k

Not a hard decision of me. I got one of each (one for work and one for home)...

Re: 2013 14er Calendar is here!

Postby sharkgirl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Yay! Ordered two, needed a bday gift and this was perfect.

Postby sunny1 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 pm

yorksman wrote:P.S I am still unemployed so BUY LOTS OF CALENDARS PLEASE!

I'm all over it!
Have 2 here at home, gave 2 as gifts last year.
Love 'em.
Will do my part to support the local economy. :wink:
The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.

Postby Dancesatmoonrise » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Jody, those are beautiful! Thanks so much!

Postby yorksman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:18 am

BUMP!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jody-Grigg-Photography/262024160516067 Jody Grigg Photography Facebook

Postby GregMiller » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:05 am

Thanks for the reminder, that's two Christmas gifts down!

Postby moon stalker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

I got your calendar last year and love it. However, I have one problem with it. With any calendar, on each month a small space is allotted to show the previous and next months. However, with these calendars, the size is way too small, I can't read it even though it's hanging right above my desk, immediately in front of where I sit. This causes problems near the beginning and end of each month when you need to look at a quick date from the previous or next month. I suspect this might be out of your control, so my question is - have you seen the calendars themselves, and if so, are the previous and next months bigger than last year? Can you read them from about 2.5 feet away (the standard width of a desk)?
LIFE is what happens when plans go awry.

Postby yorksman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:12 pm

moon stalker wrote:I got your calendar last year and love it. However, I have one problem with it. With any calendar, on each month a small space is allotted to show the previous and next months. However, with these calendars, the size is way too small, I can't read it even though it's hanging right above my desk, immediately in front of where I sit. This causes problems near the beginning and end of each month when you need to look at a quick date from the previous or next month. I suspect this might be out of your control, so my question is - have you seen the calendars themselves, and if so, are the previous and next months bigger than last year? Can you read them from about 2.5 feet away (the standard width of a desk)?

This years calendar has no pre or post months, it was not available or even an option when I added the pictures to this template. If I remember I think last years calendar was smaller too, this years measures 11x14 for the image and 11x14 for the actual calendar part.

Postby moon stalker » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

yorksman wrote:This years calendar has no pre or post months, it was not available or even an option when I added the pictures to this template. If I remember I think last years calendar was smaller too, this years measures 11x14 for the image and 11x14 for the actual calendar part.

Crap, that's even worse. I guess this year I'll have to print my own and paste it next to the larger calendar. If possible, I suggest you provide a 'comment' to Zazzle. I can't remember the last time I boguht a calendar without the previous and next months on each month.
LIFE is what happens when plans go awry.

Postby yorksman » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:05 am

FYI - Only 1 week left to get 25% off calendars.

Next