Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Icon for Night Climbs

If you run into any problems using 14ers.com, please post a topic thread here.

Re: Icon for Night Climbs

Postby ameristrat » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:07 am

rijaca wrote:Add all the icons you want. Frankly no one cares. :yawn:
Last edited by ameristrat on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby crestone14ers » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:17 am

ameristrat wrote:
rijaca wrote:Add all the icons you want. Frankly no one cares. :yawn:

Ahh - but by posting on this thread, you care enough to say that no one cares. Does that mean you actually do care?

Gold Stars.

Silver Stars for night 13ers.

Bronze stars for making it upstairs at 4 AM Saturday morning after :iluvbeer:

Rick is right by what he said.

My translation... you talk way too much! :roll:
“The strength of an individual is not measured by how much one can control others, but by how much one can control oneself.” Hidy Ochiai

Postby Crusty » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:44 am

SilverLynx wrote:
d_baker wrote:What I want to know is how the hell do you get to highlight the subject line?! Now that stands out. My next 'look at me' thread I start, I'll try to remember that, if someone will please, please, tell me how.
Otherwise, carry on with your conversation about icons.

When you figure that out, be sure to let I Man know how to do it. :lol: Just giving you crap, Mr. G.

Let Crusty know too. I'll be sure to highjack all those threads, give him a taste of his own medicine.

Postby AndYouSeeMe » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:46 am

I am vehemently opposed to using a plus sign and the number 1, but I must say I agree with the last posts of Rijaca and crestone14ers.

Jussayin'
Last edited by AndYouSeeMe on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby jblyth » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:47 am

AndYouSeeMe wrote:I am vehemently opposed to using a plus sign and the number 1, but I must say I agree with the last two posts.

+1 :-D

Postby I Man » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:48 am

Crusty wrote:
SilverLynx wrote:
d_baker wrote:What I want to know is how the hell do you get to highlight the subject line?! Now that stands out. My next 'look at me' thread I start, I'll try to remember that, if someone will please, please, tell me how.
Otherwise, carry on with your conversation about icons.

When you figure that out, be sure to let I Man know how to do it. :lol: Just giving you crap, Mr. G.

Let Crusty know too. I'll be sure to highjack all those threads, give him a taste of his own medicine.

Crusty being cranky as usual :roll:
You can touch the void, just don't fall into it.

"I fly a starship across the universe divide....and when I reach the other side...I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can. Perhaps I may become a Mountain Man again.

Postby DeucesWild » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:24 am

d_baker wrote:But first, to expand on the snowflake icon......
I think there should be a 'twinkling shiny snowflake' that spins. These would be given Only after the winter ascent has been deemed worthy by Gladbach or Nolan or someone of their modest stature.

Upstate Hiker wrote:But Deuce... I WANT IT NOW!

Here. Maybe this will tide you over until I can get more creative.

Evil Queen Bling.gif
Evil Queen Bling.gif (14.27 KiB) Viewed 525 times
Last edited by DeucesWild on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakes, Uber Alles!

www.deuceIRA.com. Put the Douche in your FiDeuceiary needs today!!

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 pm

DeucesWild wrote:Kinda. You posted in the 14er Updates thread, which automatically highlights the topic. The Supreme Being or his minions have corrected this accidental attention grabbing ploy.

I'll have to take advantage of this in the future, until the SB corrects this flaw...

Hmm, might be time to erase you, deuche. I believe that's a flaw I have yet to correct.
Only SNOW will end the madness

Postby Exiled Michigander » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:
DeucesWild wrote:Kinda. You posted in the 14er Updates thread, which automatically highlights the topic. The Supreme Being or his minions have corrected this accidental attention grabbing ploy.

I'll have to take advantage of this in the future, until the SB corrects this flaw...

Hmm, might be time to erase you, deuche. I believe that's a flaw I have yet to correct.

Damn!

Postby susanjoypaul » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:Hmm, might be time to erase you, deuche. I believe that's a flaw I have yet to correct.

It's comments like this that keep me coming back to this site!

Where's that credit card? Time for the annual $20 donation... just think of it as twenty $1 bills lovingly tucked into your harness, and a big Thank You for the laugh!

Postby USAKeller » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:08 pm

susanjoypaul wrote:
BillMiddlebrook wrote:Hmm, might be time to erase you, deuche. I believe that's a flaw I have yet to correct.

It's comments like this that keep me coming back to this site!

I have to say also, that was good!
How long after arriving at someone's house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password?

Postby geojed » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:18 pm

BillMiddlebrook wrote:

A HA! I knew it, this explains everything.

Deuche = Neo/The One

Bill Middlebrook = The Architect

Get ready everyone the "anomaly" has been isolated and 14ers.com is about to be "reloaded"

:lol:
• It's by getting away from life that we can see it most clearly... It's by depriving ourselves of the myriad of everyday experiences that we renew our appreciation for them...I've learned from my experiences in the mountains that I love life. — Dave Johnston
• Mountains are not climbed merely to reach a geographical location — but as personal and spiritual challenges to the participants. — David Stein
• The best climber in the world is the one who’s having the most fun.— Alex Lowe
• Why do I climb the mountain? Because I'm in love! — The Captain

PreviousNext