Forum
Your purchase of a synthetic or cotton shirt helps support 14ers.com. Thank you!

Other ways to help...

Denver Happy Hour (November)

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
User avatar
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 am
Location: Golden/Lakewood, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby Scotzman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:29 am

Ooooh, you had me at scotch!

User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby sjpwarsaw » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:50 am

Had a blast at the last one. I'll be there.

User avatar
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby MtnChick » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Wilderness Exchange hooked us up for the raffle!!! Not going to ruin any surprises....but here is a hint....

~Mandy Miller
Attachments
hint.jpg
hint.jpg (53.26 KiB) Viewed 489 times

User avatar
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby MtnChick » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Also, I talked with the AMAZING Mario from First Ascent/Eddie Bauer Park Meadows last night and he confirmed that they are going to include some stellar wear for the chicks this time!!!! \:D/

~Mandy Miller

User avatar
Posts: 1622
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Location: Denver/Golden

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby SurfNTurf » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 pm

MtnChick wrote:Also, I talked with the AMAZING Mario from First Ascent/Eddie Bauer Park Meadows last night and he confirmed that they are going to include some stellar wear for the chicks this time!!!! \:D/

~Mandy Miller


And just for the record, with EB's return policy -- if you win something not suited to your size/gender, all you have to do is go in to any store and swap it out.
Ice and Trail (Blog)

“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper

User avatar
Posts: 407
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Location: Denver

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby ketel1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:43 pm

I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?
"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve

User avatar
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby MtnChick » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:57 am

ketel1 wrote:I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?


YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

~Mandy Miller

User avatar
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 am

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby mtree » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:03 am

Bummer. Can't make this one. Y'all have fun!
"Cool Prius!" - nobody

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:46 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby USAKeller » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:16 am

MtnChick wrote:
ketel1 wrote:I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?


YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.
Rise and grind. Every day.

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby bergsteigen » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:24 am

USAKeller wrote:
MtnChick wrote:
ketel1 wrote:I will be there! So happy my other plans are now kaput. See you all there-Mandy, Black Diamonds ARE a girl's best friend, yes?


YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.


Haha, well you know I can bust a move :lol: \:D/
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."
- Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)

Your knees only get so many bumps in life, don't waste them on moguls! - Me

http://otinasadventures.com

User avatar
Posts: 2154
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 am
Location: SoSlo (South of Sloans Lake)

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby wildlobo71 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 am

bergsteigen wrote:
USAKeller wrote:
MtnChick wrote:YES!! The fun factor just went up immensely! Billy and Beth....do I hear a brother/sister duet coming on?? I am sure Mongoose could arrange some back up dancers.

YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.


Haha, well you know I can bust a move :lol: \:D/


I better practice up on my old-skool lyrical genius - I was embarrassing myself coming back from Buffalo Peaks. :oops:
Only SUN will melt the sadness.

Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:46 pm
Location: Boulder, CO

Re: Denver Happy Hour (November)

Postby USAKeller » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 am

wildlobo71 wrote:
bergsteigen wrote:
USAKeller wrote:YES!! I call lead back-up dancer behind MonGoose! Re-live my hip-hop days.

Haha, well you know I can bust a move :lol: \:D/

I better practice up on my old-skool lyrical genius - I was embarrassing myself coming back from Buffalo Peaks. :oops:

I'm pretty sure the 3 of us knew how to rock it coming home from the Buffalo's!
Rise and grind. Every day.

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MrJohnnySpot and 5 guests