Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Lots of 13ers.com Updates

Changes to 13ers.com
Site Administrator

Re: Lots of 13ers.com Updates

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 pm

You bet. Once I get them back, I'll put them in the store.
Only SNOW will end the madness

Postby gonzalj » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Bill,

Not to slightly off topic hijack the thread, but I've always wondered if you could get 14ers.com beanies and sell them in the store?

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 pm

gonzalj wrote:Bill,

Not to slightly off topic hijack the thread, but I've always wondered if you could get 14ers.com beanies and sell them in the store?

I don't have any plans on getting more items at this time. I have hundreds of Patagonia Capilene and cotton t-shirts boxed up around my house and have to sell some of it.

Postby d_baker » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 am

Sweet home page, Bill! That was a nice surprise this morning when I went to 13ers.com!
The peak identifier tab/i thing in the corner doesn't seem to work right now though. Nice update.

Edit: Although I kind of miss the collage of thumbnail photos that used to be on the homepage. The pan is cool though!

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 am

d_baker wrote:Sweet home page, Bill! That was a nice surprise this morning when I went to 13ers.com!
The peak identifier tab/i thing in the corner doesn't seem to work right now though. Nice update.

Edit: Although I kind of miss the collage of thumbnail photos that used to be on the homepage. The pan is cool though!

Thanks!
It's a bit half-baked right now because I was making all the changes last night but something came up and I had to save the rest for today. Lately my goal has been to increase the number of 13er summit panos and I plan on getting a bunch more throughout the winter.

Also, the new 13ers.com format includes pull-down navigation menus on every page.

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 am

BTW, those summit panos on the 13ers.com home page have full, circular navigation, unlike the ones on the 14ers.com home.

Postby d_baker » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 am

Bill, are you still working on the site now? When I put my cursor on the peak identifier, the page jumps down. ??
I was going to attach a screen shot of it, but I don't see the attachment tab below anymore! It was there earlier this morning when I attached a photo in another thread...

Postby d_baker » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 am

Upload attachment tab seems to be missing in this forum (13ers), but not others.

Site Administrator

Postby BillMiddlebrook » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:21 am

d_baker wrote:Upload attachment tab seems to be missing in this forum (13ers), but not others.

Hmm, I see it in all my browsers and under a different id. Anyone else not see the attachment tab?

Postby AndYouSeeMe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 am

BillMiddlebrook wrote:
d_baker wrote:Upload attachment tab seems to be missing in this forum (13ers), but not others.

Hmm, I see it in all my browsers and under a different id. Anyone else not see the attachment tab?

I have the attachment tab like normal.

Postby Kent McLemore » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 am

BillMiddlebrook wrote:BTW, those summit panos on the 13ers.com home page have full, circular navigation, unlike the ones on the 14ers.com home.

I uploaded a Knife Point summit pano to the Knife Point photo page. If it can be used elsewhere, have at it!
"Throw a loaf of bread and a pound of tea in an old sack and jump over the back fence." - John Muir

Postby d_baker » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am

BillMiddlebrook wrote:

Bill, I started another thread with screen shots to show you what I see when I'm in this forum.

PreviousNext