Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Longs on Thursday and current conditions

Colorado 14er peak questions and conditions should be posted here. 14er Trip Reports

Re: Longs on Thursday and current conditions

Postby ap snow » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 pm

I will be up there tomorrow. Going for the Skyline ridge then descending the north face.

Postby AndYouSeeMe » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm

ap snow wrote:I will be up there tomorrow. Going for the Skyline ridge then descending the north face.

Hey Austin, we met up on N Arapahoe this summer, if I recall you had just skied the Luttrel Line? Anyway, I'm headed for Pagoda on Friday morning so if you would be so kind to let me know how it looks and possible even snap a pic that would be sweet.

Have a great day out there tomorrow!

Postby ap snow » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:37 pm

AndYouSeeMe wrote:
ap snow wrote:I will be up there tomorrow. Going for the Skyline ridge then descending the north face.

Hey Austin, we met up on N Arapahoe this summer, if I recall you had just skied the Luttrel Line? Anyway, I'm headed for Pagoda on Friday morning so if you would be so kind to let me know how it looks and possible even snap a pic that would be sweet.

Have a great day out there tomorrow!

Hey how have you been? No problem, I will take some pics for you! hmmm Pagoda that sounds awesome! Lets link up for some climbs soon.

Previous