Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

List of photographers with work for sale?

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to try and sell your photos or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.

List of photographers with work for sale?

Postby ulvetano » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Sorry if I missed it in the forum, but is there a list of our members that have 14er photos for sale? Looking for some larger pieces at reasonable prices.

Re: List of photographers with work for sale?

Postby MonGoose » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm

What size do you have in mind?

Postby sunny1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.

Postby ulvetano » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Great thank you! I guess I'm in the market for something around 36x36 or 48x48. Lots of beautiful shots and options.

Postby RoanMtnMan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 am

I have endless amounts of what you are seeking. Just picked up a bunch of large print canvas shots from a museum today actually, and dropped of other prints for a book after. I wouldn't say that my shots are any better than what many of the photog 14er members have produced though. Like I always say, it's hard to take ugly photos in beautiful places. It all depends on what you are looking for I guess. If you have specific ideas contact me directly as I can dig through the archives for you and give you the 14ers discount. :wink:
Always follow the 7 P's. Proper Planning & Preparation, Prevents Piss-Poor Performance.

"An adventure is misery and discomfort, relived in the safety of reminiscence.” --Marco Polo

www.CalebWrayPhotography.com

Postby MonGoose » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 am

There are quite a few talented photographers on this forum. One that comes to mind is Matt Payne in Colorado Springs who has done some amazing summit shots in HDR at sunrise.

http://www.mattpaynephotography.com/f810167432

Thanks for supporting Colorado photographers.

Postby OmahaAdam » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:01 am

I don't think he's registered on this site (though he should be with as much as he gets around CO) but definitely check out http://www.landscapeslimited.com for mountain shots. Josh is a friend of mine in the Denver area who I used to shoot with at times here in Omaha and does great work.

Postby Mindy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 am

Kimo is a member of 14ers.com. I know he had wanted to build his inventory of photographs and has been focusing on climbing. He has some good stuff up on his site.
Last edited by Mindy on Fri May 24, 2013 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby DrGO » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:33 am

Hello. My wife and I have had the pleasure of climbing and photographing many 14ers together. These adventures, along with some of the interesting sights along the way -- wildlife, wildflowers, ghost towns, etc. -- are shared on our website:

http://www.ompphoto.com/

Thanks for checking it out.

Coming soon: new galleries for Snowmass Mountain, San Luis Peak, Mt. Antero

Postby kimo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Since I've been focused on getting out into the mountains this year to enjoy their good tidings with good friends, I haven't put much energy into photography or creating a web presence to display my work. Someday I'd like to finish my zenfolio site and collect my best mountain photographs into a single gallery for easy browsing. As it is now, there is a lot to look through, documenting some fantastic trips that I've enjoyed in the past year. If you see something that catches your eye and want a big print of it, please contact me. Just full disclosure: I have not printed large format 36-inch plus sizes before. It’s something that I want to do as I grow my photography, but I have not yet identified or worked with a printing company to ensure the quality, although Cameron (Vonmackle) has given me a much appreciated tip on local print house that he enjoys working with. I’d be willing to give it a shot.

On a side note, I can produce 13x19 lab quality prints at home. The cost will be very reasonable and I’ll put in the time to ensure you receive a quality print that can be displayed. Contact me if interested.

Other photographers on 14ers.com who could satisfy your wants are Vonmackle (Cameron), Kane, Jody Grigg, and Mark Curtis. All great photographers. I urge you to look them up. I believe they have displayed their work in the numerous photo threads that are frequently updated.

That was nice of you to say, Mindy, thanks :)

Mindy wrote:Kimo is a member of 14ers.com. I know he had wanted to build his inventory of photographs and has been focusing on climbing. He has some good stuff up on his site.

Postby mattpayne11 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 am

Thanks for the plug MonGoose!

I would be remiss to not mention Kane Englebert - www.kaephotography.com

or Nate Zeman

www.natezeman.com

Thanks for plugging me too though, appreciate that!

Postby vonmackle » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:40 pm

My favorites list has been pretty much covered already with the exception of Jack Brauer (http://www.widerange.org/). I don't think he's a member, but his photos are amazing and I'm sure he's pretty high on a lot of our 'most influential Colorado photographers' lists. Any of the above mentioned are definitely worth a look. There are also a lot of great photographers on this sight who probably never thought of selling their photos, so it probably wouldn't hurt to send them a PM if you see something you really like.

Thanks for the kind words, Kimo.
"To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable." -Ludwig van Beethoven