Congratulations to Greg Fischer - #73!

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Dancesatmoonrise
14ers: 58  43 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (68)

Re: Congratulations to Greg Fischer - #73!

Post by Dancesatmoonrise »

Greg, I am pleased to announce that your accomplishment merits seven not-worthies from the rest of us mere mortals. :bow:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Congrats! =D> =D> =D>
dillonsarnelli
14ers: 58  19 
13ers: 274 8
Trip Reports (53)

Post by dillonsarnelli »

EDWIN! - congrats on completing all 453,786 points above 14k. Beastly accomplishment!

Can't believe you're leaving us. We will miss you dude. Send me your address so I can ship Mandy to South America too. Thanks.
Dillon Sarnelli
IG @dillonsarnelli
Basecamp, CO
zdero1
14ers: 58  1 
13ers: 85 1
Trip Reports (0)

Post by zdero1 »

Congrats Greg!!!!! Tremendous accomplishment!
Gueza
14ers: 58  58  21 
13ers: 41 14
Trip Reports (15)

Post by Gueza »

Congrats man! Yea it really doesn't seem that long ago that you climbed the 58, I imagine with your pace you blew through these too. Look forward to climbing with ya again! Good luck in south America
globreal
14ers: 58  1  26 
13ers: 198 2 6
Trip Reports (61)

Post by globreal »

Greg,

You are an awesome guy who has completed and awesome accomplishment! Way to go on reaching your goal. =D> =D> =D>

When you return from your mission in Brazil, let's go climb some peaks together!
14erFred
14ers: 51 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (0)

Post by 14erFred »

Well done, Greg, well done! Congratulations on this amazing alpine accomplishment! =D> =D> =D>
"Live as on a mountain." -- Marcus Aurelius
SurfNTurf
14ers: 58  28 
13ers: 127 7
Trip Reports (48)

Post by SurfNTurf »

Greg, you should be a real man and include 14,000-foot Sunlight Spire in your list. You still have a few days before you leave, right?

For real though, congrats man. We'll miss you around these parts.
“There are two kinds of climbers: those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest.” - Alex Lowe

"There have been joys too great to describe in words, and there have been griefs upon which I cannot dare to dwell; and with those in mind I say, 'Climb if you will, but remember that courage and strength are nought without prudence, and that a momentary negligence may destroy the happiness of a lifetime. Do nothing in haste, look well to each step, and from the beginning think what may be the end.'" - Edward Whymper
MtnChick
14ers: 57  3 
13ers: 48
Trip Reports (0)

Post by MtnChick »

Dude. You rock. 73 points and only 1 abandoned baby? Those are great stats! Thanks for inspiring us all! Extraordinary feat for an extraordinary gent!! Brazil is SO lucky to have you!! Cheers to you! =D> =D> =D>
Rock-a-Fella
13ers: 16
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Rock-a-Fella »

globreal wrote:Greg,

You are an awesome guy who has completed and awesome accomplishment! Way to go on reaching your goal. =D> =D> =D>

When you return from your mission in Brazil, let's go climb some peaks together!
Congratulations, Greg! I guess the ankles all healed.

+1 with Globreal ! What I am hoping for is that some time spent at sea level will slow you down so we can go climb together when you return.

I am very happy for you, brother. Impressive!!
kushrocks
14ers: 58  25 
13ers: 65 2
Trip Reports (5)

Post by kushrocks »

It has been a privelage to be a part of a few of these climbs with you my friend. I truly mean you are my hero especially after the Hangerman accident.

So to once again touch on what Jim said.

“The best climber in the world is the one who is having all the fun.” – Alex Lowe
" Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. Some of your best life experiences and opportunities will transpire only after you dare to loose."
semitrueskerm
14ers: 58  4 
13ers: 6
Trip Reports (4)

Post by semitrueskerm »

Congrats Greg! Impressive.