Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

LOST: Buff!!

Post lost and found items here.

LOST: Buff!!

Postby Johnson » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 am

Ok, I know it's only 25 bucks to replace but I used this on every trip for the last year. White Buff with black designs somewhere between the bottom of the North Face of Longs Peak and the john in the Boulder Field. Needle in a haystack sort of thing. Would love it back but know it's a long shot. Britt, is it in your pack? :lol:
In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. - Psalm 95:4

"I would be doing myself a disservice and every member of this band if I didn't perform the hell out of this." - Gene

Re: LOST: Buff!!

Postby milan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:52 am

I've heard that lost cows tend to flock at Conundum Hot Spring. Maybe he is there :lol: ...Good luck to find him anyways.

Postby Johnson » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:58 am

milan wrote:I've heard that lost cows tend to flock at Conundum Hot Spring. Maybe he is there :lol: ...Good luck to find him anyways.

Not "Biff" or "Buffy"... Buff: http://www.rei.com/product/789709/buff-uv-buff-with-insect-shield
In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. - Psalm 95:4

"I would be doing myself a disservice and every member of this band if I didn't perform the hell out of this." - Gene

Postby EmmaM » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:01 am

The lost buff:
Attachments
barry.jpg
barry.jpg (60.92 KiB) Viewed 402 times