Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

LOST: glasses & case on CASTLE

Post lost and found items here.

LOST: glasses & case on CASTLE

Postby NoCoErik » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

I climbed Castle and Conundrum Tuesday the 28th. Unfortunately, somehow I lost my glasses and glasses case :cussing:. It's a black hard fabric case with wire rimless glasses in them. There's one other item in the case and I can ID it for you to assure it's my case and I'm the owner. (then again, who else could use them unless they're my exact prescription?). They might be at the base of campsite #3 sign on the left of the road before the first river crossing. Or they may be along the road way up higher (at the end of the road?). No idea. If you find them, I'd gladly pay $50 to cover your time, shipping, and … well, just because. Thanks a ton. Text or call 970-978-6nine3seven.

Re: LOST: glasses & case on CASTLE

Postby JGarrison » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 am

We climbed Castle on Wed and didn't see the case. We walked up the road from the 11,200 junction. There was nothing at the summit that we noticed. Sorry, they are likely at the campsite. I hope you get them back.

Re: LOST: glasses & case on CASTLE

Postby NoCoErik » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 am

JGarrison wrote:We climbed Castle on Wed and didn't see the case. We walked up the road from the 11,200 junction. There was nothing at the summit that we noticed. Sorry, they are likely at the campsite. I hope you get them back.

Thanks for that word. It's a kinda clunky case and I'd think hard to miss (but hey, I missed it). Really appreciate the follow up. Thx.