Forum

Shirtless climbers?

Info on gear, conditioning, and preparation for hiking/climbing. Gear Classifieds

Re: Shirtless climbers?

Postby Jtjohnso24 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:15 am

That photo is amazing on so many levels. My pink beanie always matches one of my three ropes. Rain or shine. And those gloves! I also think you guys are right that he took a page out of the Walter White collection. That being said, it's never a bad idea to pop that shirt off. Or pop your collar up. You never know who is going to be on the trail.

"It's not about fashion, it's about style." - Karl Welzein

Postby wildlobo71 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am

djkest wrote:
ketel1 wrote:Am I the only one noticing he is also in tighty whiteys? I find that more problematic...I think? :wink: I, too, love "SUN"S OUT, GUNS OUT'...that made me grin!

I think they are either "euro shorts" or some cut-off white jean shorts. But they could be tighty whiteys.

I think he purchased the line of underwear seen here in this demonstration video of the best backpack ever!!1!!11!!1``

You've never really stopped even if you feel like you have.

Postby SilverLynx » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 am

wildlobo71 wrote:
djkest wrote:
ketel1 wrote:Am I the only one noticing he is also in tighty whiteys? I find that more problematic...I think? :wink: I, too, love "SUN"S OUT, GUNS OUT'...that made me grin!

I think they are either "euro shorts" or some cut-off white jean shorts. But they could be tighty whiteys.

I think he purchased the line of underwear seen here in this demonstration video of the best backpack ever!!1!!11!!1``

LMAO!!!! Depending on the day, I Man's pack sometimes resembles one of these. :lol:

Postby marie123 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 am

HA! I absolutely LOVE this forum topic! I'm not on here all that often, but I noticed the same thing with all the sans shirt photos and immediately started laughing.....

FINALLY, we found the cheesy male equivalent to all female debauchery!!

Postby altidude » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 am

Flaunt it if you got it, I say.

You think my insano pecks are a distraction to other climbers? Deal with it. Even I cant keep from staring at my delicious moobs.
The mountain always wins, we do not always lose.

Carpe mañana

Postby sanjuanmtneer » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 am

Mark and I got so fed up we finally had to organize this group.
C.jpg
C.jpg (149.27 KiB) Viewed 327 times

Certain criteria have to be met before we issue a ticket however.

Postby J-RockandRockpile » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 am

altidude wrote:Flaunt it if you got it, I say.

You think my insano pecks are a distraction to other climbers? Deal with it. Even I cant keep from staring at my delicious moobs.

Pecks? I prefer to think of mine as a nice solid A - cup.

Also, Flaunt it if you got it - couldn't agree more, I love sporting my less then attractive chest and upper arm hair, as well as, my not so steller abs - essentially its just my reserve beer storage tank.
I have been to the top of the mountain, and it is good

Postby MtHurd » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

Can females go topless in Colorado like they can in San Francisco?

Postby blazebo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

Barry Raven wrote:Can females go topless in Colorado like they can in San Francisco?

shirtless nothing. in SF anyone can go full monty...Legally.
"Come on, you sons of bitches-do you want to live forever?"
-Gunnery Sergeant Dan Daly, USMC, 1918.

Postby ChrisRoberts » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:42 am

Everytime I see a guy climbing or a video of a guy climbing with his shirt off, his moves are always accompanied by a "ARRRRRRRRRAHG" as if somehow sounding like a barbarian makes him a better climber. If I were to see a topless female climber doing this I'd stay the hell away, thats some scary stuff.
Some rise, some fall, some climb to get to terrapin
NoCoChris: Now with less Colorado!

Postby MtHurd » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:45 am

ChrisRoberts wrote:Everytime I see a guy climbing or a video of a guy climbing with his shirt off, his moves are always accompanied by a "ARRRRRRRRRAHG" as if somehow sounding like a barbarian makes him a better climber. If I were to see a topless female climber doing this I'd stay the hell away, thats some scary stuff.

So you watch a lot of videos of guys climbing with their shirts off but would run if you saw a woman doing the same thing? :-k

Postby blazebo » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am

Barry Raven wrote:
ChrisRoberts wrote:Everytime I see a guy climbing or a video of a guy climbing with his shirt off, his moves are always accompanied by a "ARRRRRRRRRAHG" as if somehow sounding like a barbarian makes him a better climber. If I were to see a topless female climber doing this I'd stay the hell away, thats some scary stuff.

So you watch a lot of videos of guys climbing with their shirts off but would run if you saw a woman doing the same thing? :-k

BUSTED... LMAO
\:D/
"Come on, you sons of bitches-do you want to live forever?"
-Gunnery Sergeant Dan Daly, USMC, 1918.

PreviousNext