Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Great Sand Dunes National Park

14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA

Great Sand Dunes National Park

Postby apasquel » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am

Ok guys, this is the last part of my trip...I wont bother posting in TR...I know I've been annoying some of you I'm sure. There are a few 14ers pictured in the distance in the first pic (for those die hard 14er members that only care about 14ers...believe it's Challenger/Kit Carson and Crestone Peak).

http://seekingtheburningbush.blogspot.com/

Re: Great Sand Dunes National Park

Postby Dex » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

FYI, I found the burning bush here - not my photos. A virus deleted my photos from my computer.

http://lluker.faculty.ltss.edu/mt-sinai.htm

It is a bit out of the way and considering the current political situation, it might not be the best time to go.
Montani Semper Liberi
"Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous." Barry Ritholtz

Re: Great Sand Dunes National Park

Postby apasquel » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 am

Man...I would love to visit this region one day. I a recent backpacker magazine (few months bag, maybe March 2012) I read an article on the Jesus trail...looked awesome!