Angel's Landing

14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
apasquel
14ers: 43 
Trip Reports (31)

Angel's Landing

Post by apasquel »

Hey guys...just went on vacation to Utah and Colorado last week and will be putting all my trip reports up soon on my blog. Wanted to share with you guys...hopefully you enjoy!

http://seekingtheburningbush.blogspot.com/
Porkrind
14ers: 16 
Trip Reports (1)

Re: Angel's Landing

Post by Porkrind »

Very detailed and entertaining trip log! Love how you reference almighty God and show a happy marriage and family - keep it up.
djkest
14ers: 58 
13ers: 19
Trip Reports (44)

Post by djkest »

Uh, I just got a new hike on my must-do list! Very cool.
Life is a mountain, not a beach.
Exploring and Wine, my personal blog
nyker
14ers: 58 
13ers: 25
Trip Reports (69)

Post by nyker »

Cool. Angel's landing was one of my first hikes with the use of chains. Great place!
apasquel
14ers: 43 
Trip Reports (31)

Post by apasquel »

thanks guys, this trail is awesome but even more beautiful than anything else. My next post will be the narrows...this hike/wade was even more spectacular. In regards to cables...Angel's landing was the 2nd best cable hike we did this past week. After Zion, we drove to Telluride and traversed the Krogerata...i will post pics later as well.
bking14ers
14ers: 49 
13ers: 4
Trip Reports (0)

Post by bking14ers »

Zion N.P. is one off my favorite parks. I was lucky enough to fit in Angels Landing while we were there. I just wish I had one more day there to explore outside the east entrance of the park. It would have been very cool to climb around on the hills that look like giant piles of melted rock. Maybe someday.
Everything you want in life is on the other side of fear. -- Margaret T.
You'll never have a better chance to climb that mountain than you do today. -- Dave C.
Dude! I knew you would cave-in once we got up there. -- Dean G.